Author Topic: NEVER AND NEVER  (Read 18176 times)

Offline ckng515

• Merchants
    • WISparadise
Re: NEVER AND NEVER
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2009, 07:36:01 PM »
OKok...

I think i will be going there 5th (Sat) or 6th (Sun) , anyone interested? Maybe we can have out GTG (yes, again) near by after the event  :thumbsup:

Bro,
I'll be there on the 4th until 5th of Dec...
what time are u going then?
we play by ears then...

:Cheers:
ck
For More Updates please visit my online store at:
https://www.facebook.com/wisparadise

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2009, 08:02:11 PM »
Attention to all Watch lover like me. I just want to share an experience with your ALL. REMEMBER this watch shop "BXXXXY TXXX GXXXXXX S/B", never ever buy your watch at this shop. Recently i bought a new watch at this shop which is cost me around RM2000. But my mistake also, i too hurry and didn't make a price comparision. End up, i notice that another shop which is selling the same brand of watch and cost is RM1890. Afterward, i did make an investigation of this shop, all the accessories at this shop "BXXXXY TXXX GXXXXXX S/B" VERY VERY expensive.

i really scare that Sixxxxx and Hxxxx Gxxxx will do the same thing during this holiday season  :-\ :'(

Offline lilpronaz

« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »
Gigi, why would Sxxxxxx or Hxxx Gxxxx hike up the retail price? I don't recall them being so unethical.
Then again, discount is a subjective thing and varies from customer to customer. From my experience, walk-in customers usually get standard discounts only.

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2009, 08:32:16 PM »
Gigi, why would Sxxxxxx or Hxxx Gxxxx hike up the retail price? I don't recall them being so unethical.
Then again, discount is a subjective thing and varies from customer to customer. From my experience, walk-in customers usually get standard discounts only.

dunno lah... i normally try to get the retail recommended price elsewhere first before i went into the shop. I think its better to be careful with independent/branch store jacking up price. Its important you educate yourself before buying anything other than watches :thumbsup:

regarding discount, i think unless u always buy from the same shop/salesperson u bound to get less discount than regular customer. sad to say it is a truth  ::)

*care to pm me what is tat shop name??

Offline lilpronaz

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2009, 08:45:47 PM »
dunno lah... i normally try to get the retail recommended price elsewhere first before i went into the shop. I think its better to be careful with independent/branch store jacking up price. Its important you educate yourself before buying anything other than watches :thumbsup:

You can be assured that the boutiques and ADs in Starhill, Pavilion and KLCC are ethical in stating the MRSP. None of the reputable ADs or boutiques, as far as I know, price the watches more than MRSP. The only exception is selected LE or SE for certain brands; even in that situation, the AD will spell out clearly that the watch is selling at premium price.

Offline emeline

« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2009, 06:04:55 AM »
All boy boy and guy guy, since this "NEVER and NEVER" forum is start by me, i don't like to talk 'bout price here price that already lah....i already forgot the pass sad incident. Shall we just concontrate on watches sharing issue? Can your sympathy a pity Emeline..... :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline Muachee

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2009, 09:08:20 AM »
 Emeline,

Suggest you start a new thread for watch searching for your boy boy or guy guy..  :Cheers:

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2009, 03:23:36 PM »

You can be assured that the boutiques and ADs in Starhill, Pavilion and KLCC are ethical in stating the MRSP. None of the reputable ADs or boutiques, as far as I know, price the watches more than MRSP. The only exception is selected LE or SE for certain brands; even in that situation, the AD will spell out clearly that the watch is selling at premium price.

Good to hear that  :thumbsup: what about those independent store?? i also heard that Cxxx Cxxx actually con ppl alot of the cyma watch (alot of problem & shop dont wan to warrenty them) after i search the net

Offline sshark

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2009, 04:12:28 PM »
Good to hear that  :thumbsup: what about those independent store?? i also heard that Cxxx Cxxx actually con ppl alot of the cyma watch (alot of problem & shop dont wan to warrenty them) after i search the net

I thought CC emphasized a lot on after sales service. They may not give the best discount but they do give good Customer Service AFAIK.

/lim/

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2009, 06:16:55 AM »
I thought CC emphasized a lot on after sales service. They may not give the best discount but they do give good Customer Service AFAIK.

/lim/

I not sure about that.. all i heard is the sales ppl refuse to bring the watch to service after the watch (cyma) fog from the inside & bring out million of reason they dont want to chnage.

Offline lilpronaz

« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2009, 06:19:49 PM »
Gigi, maybe it's a sign...don't buy CYMA  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2009, 06:37:19 AM »
Gigi, maybe it's a sign...don't buy CYMA  :Laughing_on_floor:

Lol i not even interested in the design of the watches. More like fashion watch to me.  :HammerHead:

All i know is used to be a swiss watch until some HK ppl buy the brand.

Offline emeline

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2010, 01:02:04 PM »
WELL, long time no come back to this forum. Hi everyone, Emeline is back to watch forum. Any new things wanna share with me. I plan to buy a new watch for my CNY gift....;)

Offline silverstan

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2010, 02:17:26 PM »
WELL, long time no come back to this forum. Hi everyone, Emeline is back to watch forum. Any new things wanna share with me. I plan to buy a new watch for my CNY gift....;)

ya, chinese traditional, new year, new car, new clothes, new watch! everything must new!  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2010, 03:10:29 PM »
Shd we get a new bf / gf as well  :Laughing_on_floor:
My wifey insturcted me atleast buy 5 new item for CNY so I buy new jean, new polo t , new sock, new underwear n new shoes... so while she was in confinement now, I decided to add a new watch to make it bcom 6 6 ta sun :Dancing_banana:

Offline Cocas

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2016, 12:18:40 PM »
Attention to all Watch lover like me. I just want to share an experience with your ALL. REMEMBER this watch shop "BXXXXY TXXX GXXXXXX S/B", never ever buy your watch at this shop. Recently i bought a new watch at this shop which is cost me around RM2000. But my mistake also, i too hurry and didn't make a price comparision. End up, i notice that another shop which is selling the same brand of watch and cost is RM1890. Afterward, i did make an investigation of this shop, all the accessories at this shop "BXXXXY TXXX GXXXXXX S/B" VERY VERY expensive.

I fully agree. That tissot watch shop at the mines shopping mall prices are actually higher. I was looking for tissot powematic 80 hours last year there but I did not buy anything there.

But the loose diamond with GIA cert that sold by the jewellery shop-Habxx Jewel near the tissot AD shop, was really a good deal :Laughing_on_floor: