Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: wts - Omega Aqua Terra 2502.50.00 (SOLD)  (Read 5406 times)

Offline chrisc

wts - Omega Aqua Terra 2502.50.00 (SOLD)
« on: August 28, 2011, 07:36:01 PM »
hi! Friend and forumers,

i have a Omega Aqua Terra 2502.50.00 that belongs to my girlfriend, she seldom wear this omega and thinking to let go this watch.
this watch was purchase last year around 10 May 2010 (confirm purchase date).
hence the warranty is 3 years so still got lots of warranty left for this watch, warranty till 10 May 2013
asking price for the watch is SOLD SOLD! Pls be reasonable, as the price of the watch is over RRP10K, receipt will be provided!
the watch comes with complete full box, folder, COSC cert, warranty cert and etc...like when u buy from shop.
watch condition, will rate 90% - just mainly hairline scratches(can polish off, which i will try), no dings or deep scratches or drops.

reviews found here - http://seamasterreferencepage.com/srp/featured/review-of-the-omega-aqua-terra-2502-50-00/

sorry! the pictures are taken in room light condition with point and shoot camera! Thanks.

Please contact me on my email [email protected], i have sold 2 omegas on MWF (omega Seamaster GMT- great white and Omega seamaster planet ocean XL)

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 09:13:03 PM by chrisc »
Current Possession
---------------
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL
Ball Engineer II Diver - Orange Dial
Benarus World Diver GMT - Black Dial/ Blue GMT hands (Limited Edition)
Luminox 3050 Colormark - Blackout
Casio G-Shock GA-100-1A1
Casio G-Shock GX-56-4