Author Topic: The end...  (Read 9715 times)

Offline shzrn

• Freshie
Re: The end...
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2020, 09:11:22 PM »
Agreed so much that there are many other things more important than watch collecting.

Go and get hobbies other than buying watches. That should ease the pain for not being able to get our desired watch.

Agree on this. I finally pushed myself to learn skateboarding at this advanced age. It's silly but it's something I've never gotten around doing all these while.

Offline kinteru

• Freshie
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2020, 11:18:42 AM »
noob here. just wanted to say hi to the otais here to remind them how it feels to be a noob. still green.

Offline dualcarb

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2020, 02:54:59 PM »
Agreed so much that there are many other things more important than watch collecting.

Go and get hobbies other than buying watches. That should ease the pain for not being able to get our desired watch.

Agree on this. I finally pushed myself to learn skateboarding at this advanced age. It's silly but it's something I've never gotten around doing all these while.

Wow...how is that progressing? I have never learnt how to skateboard...is it difficult?

Offline Gary30624700

• Freshie
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2021, 12:47:52 AM »
looking back from now, whatever you ve been playing, think deep and inside, you ve learn , we've grown ,

whatever you play, cars, hifi, watches, cameras, fashion, travel, etc

think what you ve learn, you pay how much on it, you learn that much too

chill up dude, be a man~
this is life