Author Topic: Christopher Ward AD in Malaysia  (Read 8350 times)

Offline elado249

Christopher Ward AD in Malaysia
« on: September 04, 2016, 09:57:34 AM »
Hi,

Just wondering if anybody knows Christopher Ward's AD in malaysia? Mind sharing it with me?

Many thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline gchee

Re: Christopher Ward AD in Malaysia
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 09:58:39 AM »
Try Starhill

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline TickTock

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 02:43:48 PM »
From their website it indicates they sell online and in their London showroom. No other retailers are available.
https://www.christopherward.co.uk/our-story

Regards
Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. - Voltaire

Offline JeepWH

• Tick...tick...tick....
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 05:42:49 PM »
You contact them directly to purchase.
Seiko fan.....

Offline elado249

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 06:56:39 PM »
Owh thanks guys

Offline Sterimar

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 01:42:57 PM »
Unfortunately they are not taking orders from Malaysia at the moment. The customer service said it was because they were 'having lots of problems with orders from Malaysia'  :-[

Offline elado249

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 11:48:01 AM »
Why laaa..

Offline tmsoo

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 03:13:32 PM »
Well, share my experience with CW.

I bought 2 watches at their London Showroom. I went to UK 2 years ago. At their website I make a booking to visit. Somehow when I arrived they told me they did not receive my booking. However without booking they still welcome me and told me to give them 30 mins to prepare.

The showroom is located at a small street... well it's a dead end street, but with the help of GPS, I still be able to find them.

Inside the showroom, the decoration is like a living room and a few sofa. Inside the room, there's a small bench table, is for them to adjust the staps size and double check the watches before delivered to your hand. Also they took down all your information. They have almost all the models except few. They let you to test kao kao on your wrist.

Finally I bought 2 watches from them. Since I left they still send me their magazine and I just receive 2 vouchers from them. 100 pounds n 50 pounds. The conditions is for 100 pounds discount voucher, the watch purchase price must be over 500 pounds and for 50 pounds should exceed 300 pounds watches. Expiry date is till 31st Oct. 2016.

As far as I know they do send the watches to Malaysia with free shipping cost. This is what they told me b4 I left.

Anymore you want to know? I'm happy to share my experience.  ;D

Offline elado249

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 06:54:05 PM »
Well, share my experience with CW.

I bought 2 watches at their London Showroom. I went to UK 2 years ago. At their website I make a booking to visit. Somehow when I arrived they told me they did not receive my booking. However without booking they still welcome me and told me to give them 30 mins to prepare.

The showroom is located at a small street... well it's a dead end street, but with the help of GPS, I still be able to find them.

Inside the showroom, the decoration is like a living room and a few sofa. Inside the room, there's a small bench table, is for them to adjust the staps size and double check the watches before delivered to your hand. Also they took down all your information. They have almost all the models except few. They let you to test kao kao on your wrist.

Finally I bought 2 watches from them. Since I left they still send me their magazine and I just receive 2 vouchers from them. 100 pounds n 50 pounds. The conditions is for 100 pounds discount voucher, the watch purchase price must be over 500 pounds and for 50 pounds should exceed 300 pounds watches. Expiry date is till 31st Oct. 2016.

As far as I know they do send the watches to Malaysia with free shipping cost. This is what they told me b4 I left.

Anymore you want to know? I'm happy to share my experience.  ;D
Never bought watches tru internet..juz asking, am i going to b imposed on tax (msian custom) from buying dat watches when it arrives at my door step?

Offline tmsoo

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 08:11:41 PM »
Well I don't know but watches is free tax but not GST

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Offline epsilon82

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 11:33:26 AM »
Need to pay GST if the total amount include shipping more than 500MYR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline elado249

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 05:19:14 AM »
Tq

Offline tmsoo

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 08:04:21 AM »
Little advise, the shipping if is FOC, during custom check, it is possible GST without shipping cost but in the invoice got to write down including shipping cost.

Offline epsilon82

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 09:07:12 AM »
Little advise, the shipping if is FOC, during custom check, it is possible GST without shipping cost but in the invoice got to write down including shipping cost.

My shipping cost was FOC for my last purchase and ship using FEDEX. Then the custom will 'help' to fill in standard shipping rate.. In the end need to pay the GST, due to total amount more than 500MYR.

Offline tmsoo

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 09:23:19 AM »
The GST is cannot be ignored. Basically the taxes is the total amount you have paid. If there isn't any shipping fees you can insist that the shipping is FOC and it had included what you had purchased.

I bought few things valuable than RM500 and since the seller did not help to lower down the item value, I insisted to wrote the shipping is FOC, and when I was in custom I also insist there isn't shipping cos is included in the item. Finally I don't have to pay extra estimation cost for the shipping. This also applied to insurance coverage in the item too.

Offline epsilon82

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 09:30:48 AM »
The GST is cannot be ignored. Basically the taxes is the total amount you have paid. If there isn't any shipping fees you can insist that the shipping is FOC and it had included what you had purchased.

I bought few things valuable than RM500 and since the seller did not help to lower down the item value, I insisted to wrote the shipping is FOC, and when I was in custom I also insist there isn't shipping cos is included in the item. Finally I don't have to pay extra estimation cost for the shipping. This also applied to insurance coverage in the item too.

Thanks for sharing your experience, for my case FEDEX is helping me do the paper work.. And they (custom & FedEx) impose the standard shipping fee to my package. Never went to custom office for explanation..

Offline tmsoo

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 09:57:01 AM »
You are welcome. By the way, the custom office is at Pejabat Pos Besar