Author Topic: Dive Watches  (Read 13056 times)

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
Re: Dive Watches
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 10:45:07 AM »
This one looks fit on yr hand, why not next round you come back, have a bet for this UTS from Jason (if not mistaken), sure memorable  :thumbsup:

Well, it's his UTS that makes me search for something similar! Bet? Race? I'm no match against him!!!  :Cheers:

Sorry Bro, got you into this poison  ;D
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline The Godzilla

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011, 11:42:22 AM »
your budget range is quite "wide" from RM 1 up to RM 4,000 and it is hard to decide because there are quite a lot of choices which sit in between that price range.

in this case, people will give you all sort of choices which make you hard to decide.

you should ask yourself that you want Japan or Swiss?

then choose between below or above RM 2,000

anything below RM 2,000 go for Japan

anything above RM 2,000 go for Swiss

Offline ancs88

• Alan
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011, 01:45:35 PM »
Basically, have decided to go for the modified JSAR if available! Pretty excited!

Offline ancs88

• Alan
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011, 01:53:29 PM »
This one looks fit on yr hand, why not next round you come back, have a bet for this UTS from Jason (if not mistaken), sure memorable  :thumbsup:

Well, it's his UTS that makes me search for something similar! Bet? Race? I'm no match against him!!!  :Cheers:

Sorry Bro, got you into this poison  ;D

After molesting the watch, I feel the need to get a similar tough looking tool watch...  :Jumping: :Jumping: :Jumping: