Author Topic: Hi Sifus...I am just an amateur from Penang  (Read 11646 times)

Offline WENDEE

Re: Hi Sifus...I am just an amateur from Penang
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2015, 09:46:31 PM »
sorry need to reply too irresistible. First n foremost..i have introduce myself and my purpose joining this forum..no intension of selling just enquiring market  value..thats all . I am not asking VIP service but i should think that higher rank person should be more appropriate to welcome new members.. As for you Geneva...get your facts first before jumping to conclusion.  You just posted 52 times and you are acting like moderator.  In the advance world right now apple polishing or kaki bodek will get you no where.  You dont worry about how far i will go cause i am well off than you. Only hypocrite person will critics another person and later well wishers at the end. Disgusting !

Sent from my Lenovo S890 using Tapatalk

Offline hilfi.b

• Freshie
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2015, 10:16:00 PM »
Take it easy sis...this people sometimes a bit lancy... Just keep la your collection...dont rush...u will find the value...feel sorry for u...

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

Offline Geneve

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2015, 10:23:10 PM »
sorry need to reply too irresistible. First n foremost..i have introduce myself and my purpose joining this forum..no intension of selling just enquiring market  value..thats all . I am not asking VIP service but i should think that higher rank person should be more appropriate to welcome new members.. As for you Geneva...get your facts first before jumping to conclusion.  You just posted 52 times and you are acting like moderator.  In the advance world right now apple polishing or kaki bodek will get you no where.  You dont worry about how far i will go cause i am well off than you. Only hypocrite person will critics another person and later well wishers at the end. Disgusting !

haha looks like post count really matter for you to judge a person is newbie or not... You thought play games? Even in games I can keep create low level character.
I will use your word, get your facts first before jumping to conclusion. Are you sure you better than me even though I'm not saying I'm that good. Cheers ;)

Offline Geneve

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2015, 10:26:37 PM »
Take it easy sis...this people sometimes a bit lancy... Just keep la your collection...dont rush...u will find the value...feel sorry for u...

I do agreed on you on the part that don't rush. What make you felt that we are arrogant whereas she is fine when she insult other forumers and asked us to change the forum name? If you really want to get her collection or so, please do it in private. No need sweet talk to defend her while she is wrong. I'm just pointing at the truth and the words that she already posted.

Offline hilfi.b

• Freshie
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2015, 10:30:24 PM »
1stly i dont collect vintage...i just like to see...secondly..i think a better manner warning or notice will be more appropriate... Being nice to newbies or stranger is a good value..tq

Offline hilfi.b

• Freshie
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2015, 10:35:06 PM »
If u read the chronology of the thing i think one can know why she reteliate...anyway...im sorry if anyone terasa...but every action theres always a reaction...herrmmm again im sorry if i was being accuse conspiring...cheers...

Offline Geneve

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2015, 10:38:07 PM »
1stly i dont collect vintage...i just like to see...secondly..i think a better manner warning or notice will be more appropriate... Being nice to newbies or stranger is a good value..tq

First, a warning already given by Mod or do you think it is insufficient? And you can read what she posted earlier, it was more than twice that she showing her bad attitude. Secondly, why are you defending a bad attitude person when she repeated her mistake? She apologize and then you see her attitude on replying me. And hey, you are an entertainment.

Everyone was nice to her until she spit out unappropriated words after the warning. I was talking about facts, and you still defend her. I have no idea what game play in your mind, or you act like you don't see anything? :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline hilfi.b

• Freshie
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2015, 10:41:28 PM »
Haiyaaa...young kid maa..full of rage and still new to the concept of forums...after kena tioww said sorry then kena tioww somemore...i think because of that laa...nvm la bro...i also stop laa.... I kesian her maybe...again im sorry... Have fun now :)

Offline Geneve

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2015, 10:47:40 PM »
Haiyaaa...young kid maa..full of rage and still new to the concept of forums...after kena tioww said sorry then kena tioww somemore...i think because of that laa...nvm la bro...i also stop laa.... I kesian her maybe...again im sorry... Have fun now :)

Ok peace.  :thumbsup: I admitted that I felt offended when she asked us to change the forum name and with all the swearing. But you can see what I really mean, she shouldn't overreacted on simple warning. Anyway, we should forgive young kid but they have to learn how to respect other people in order to gain respect. I just want to let the young generation know the world is cruel, please think before speak and learn how to mix well with the community in the future.
No hard feeling bro. :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:52:01 PM by Geneve »

Offline WENDEE

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2015, 11:42:03 PM »
haha..speak with fork tongue.  I have gone thru the clauses and rules. i have not mention about selling nor asking you all to pm me your offer price and i needed at least 25 post to qualify to advert in sales column.  I have seen many guys asking for quotation but no warning given thats what really makes me felt double standard. I am in no rush selling my useless watch but i was ask to post more of my collection and i oblige. I have followed the ruling and have seen many posted similar questions but why only me being threatened. if you are in my shoes how would you feel.? Fairness is my virtue not desperate. Thats why i say i am well off than Geneve..  Not as interpreted by yours truly Geneve...i might not be that good.. i am talking about wealth not knowledge about watch.  Are you educated in a estate school ? Again. please read and understand before assumption.  I have said my peace and once again i have done no wrong.

Offline WENDEE

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2015, 11:47:59 PM »
hi hilf.b and keanewoon...thanks for defending me and get yourself into trouble.  Deeply sorry getting u involved.

Offline nikfs1881

• "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend."
Hi Sifus...I am just an amateur from Penang
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2015, 01:36:53 AM »
Perusing the thread very quickly, Personally, i dont see anything the OP has posted may imply solicitation or commercial talk unless asking member's views about market value was wrong the., otherwise, the OP clearly stepped out of her boundaries.....probably the mod was referring to the parties who are in the 'buy' side rather then the 'sales' side....

[Beware: next paragraph contains only rants, proceed to read with caution, you have been warned!]

Come on guys (and ladies....ehem.... To avoid being labelled sexist) ....wth??? this is a forum to discuss and share the common interest not to argue like small kid.... Really, name calling, etc? Chill out ladies And gentlemen! Datin, moderator or VIP or global moderator or whoever posted a million times vs 1 time .....guess what .....who cares.... I am here to share my passion and learn about the world of horology.....

Sometimes people get jumpy so easily for no reason! Enough ranting .....

Btw, is ranting allowed... ? Havent had the time scrutinise the forum rules yet..... If it's agains the rule please say so, will delete but please dont ban me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 01:43:56 AM by nikfs1881 »
Rolex Sea-dwellerC|Breitling Seawolf Blacksteel LE|Tag heuer Grand Carrera|Chopard Monaco Historique Time Attack|Baume et Mercier Capeland|Tudor Grantour|Omega Seamaster|Oris Artix Complication|Rolex 6694|Tag Heuer Link|Oris William F1|Tag Heuer 2000|Tissot T-Race LE|Rado D-Star 200 |Sistem51|Longines Hydroconquest Chrono|Seiko SRP577|Seiko SBDC003|Steinhart GMT Pepsi & Nav B44| Nomos Tangente 38

Offline @tsw@

• My precious
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2015, 07:49:32 AM »
everyone don't need to be bitching..... Just think properly, why are we here.
This is a place to share knowledge, info and pics. Best part, it's all free.

When the mod gave a warning, I guess he felt that you were already instigating knowingly or unknowingly the intention to sell via the thread you started. This is not allowed.

Ms wendee, seriously please don't be a dude or else those boys defending you will be  :HammerHead:. ( that's a evil thought, I know)

You seem to be very tech savvy and love to investigate. Trying to valuate the price of your watches should be  piece of cake via other sources. And yet you choose this place to do so.

This is what I'm pissed at. The standing of this place is in good stead with lots of members wanting to learn and see stuff on watches. If every post were similar to the one you have placed up, wouldn't this place become like mudah or eBay. It'll become a junkyard , messy and unruly. Therefore can you just comply to the forum rules, say hi or bye on 25 threads. Then you can go ahead with your selling on the sales corner of this place.

And please don't claim that you are an amateur in this place because it's misleading, I would assume you are a watch lover but it seems you're not and more interested in disposing your 'useless' watches.

Regards
From a watch enthusiastic

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2015, 07:45:02 AM »
Dear all,

Mods always welcome new members, maybe we miss this post.
Female normally get more 'welcome' than usual.
Statistic tells.

Warning is served to ppl who start to buy n entice more...
This is a section for say hallo WTB is at another section. Hence its a warning.
Asking value in this section for a newbie is forgive able.

Mods been busy organizing a

Call of Duty GTG 2

At George Town penang, this Saturday.
It's free, just like its free for u to join this forum. Free entry, freebies, free meal.
Pls register and join us if you like Bell&Ross watches.

Mwf is a place for every1 who love watches... To share, to exchange, to gain knowledges and experiences.
Pls understand the role of mod and move on, make mwf your home, a fun place, turn your emotion into passion...
Pm me, visit mwf home, I buy you a coffee!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2015, 07:49:48 AM »
Ps - personal attack is more serious ! It's reflecting your character, the post and thread may stay forever...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2015, 08:06:29 PM »
Yes, sometime the mods may missed the welcome to newbie and less active but pls note that the Moderator here got a day work and we are doing this on voluntary basis.

sharing your collection here is absolutely fine but pls do no soliciting. As for the value of the vintage watch you got there, I suppose mr goggle shd able to help u to gauge the market value.

I sincerely hope that u ll enjoy your stay here.  Cheers