Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [WTS] Seiko x Shinobu Ishigaki SARB065 "Cocktail Time" - with box and papers  (Read 3708 times)

Offline timenut

Hi all,

Acquired this beauty during my recent trip to Tokyo but am reconsidering on keeping it since I have quite a few dress watches already. The watch has not been worn and has been kept in the protective plastic bag and box (except during taking these photos) since purchase. It still has all the original tags on it. Comes with 1-year worldwide warranty and the warranty card is dated 25th May 2016.

This model is a well sought after and for good reason. The dial is an absolute beauty with a silvery sunburst design. Watch is made in Japan and the quality is exceptional for the price. The leather strap is black with blue stitching and comes complete with a deployant clasp (stickers are still on).

As shown in the photo, it comes complete with both inner and outer boxes, as well as the instruction manual, warranty booklet and warranty card.

Price is RM1,680 firm.  :thumbsup:

Message me if interested.

Offline timenut

Watch is SOLD.  :thumbsup: