Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [WTS]Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M co-axial steel Full-Set  (Read 5034 times)

Offline Olkuu0205

• GLORIOUS TIMEPIECE GTC 8 STUDIO (JR0140366-M)
Want let go of my Unisex version Omega seamaster planet ocean 600M co-axial.

The beautifully finished Omega wooden box is unique to Omega watch bought from Omega boutiques and adds a touch of class to the entire package.

Everything is still in prefect condition, comes with bracelet link (not rubber strap which is more expensive than rubber strap) and the watch is in prefect condition u wouldn't not believe.
Photo speak thousand of words.

Bought directly at KL local swatch group malaysia HQ AD. It can't get any better than this in terms of authentic.
As far I know Swatch group has discontinued their relationship with most of the independent dealers and selling in their very own boutiques.

This unisex beauty is size around 38mm as l measure using tools, but omega official is state at 37.5mm but when i put at my wrist is like my other 39.5mm watch, prefect unisex version, my wrist size is 16.5-16.7cm.
Is a sport apperance but in Dress watch size=Dressy sport watch.

The dial hour marker 12,3,6,9 is in silver polished instead of common orange colour thus make it even more classy than common planet ocean.

It's fits prefect on men/lady wrist because of its prefect size, just like Rolex DJ 36mm still in production and almost certainly the best seller in rolex line till few years ago, watch are getting bigger but doesn't mean suit everyone and last long trend isn't it? these years many of the luxury watch maker starting to come back with alot of watch below 40mm trend if u always have notice news like SIHH/basel.

The watch is in prefect condition without any scratches ding or dent. You will know why.
Warranty is start dated at 9 June 2017 comes with 4-years International omega Warranty.
Everything full set will given as what i get when I bought (bag,all the card,manual booklet,box with pouch,original omega official tag with serial-number, omega dedicated clear travel plastic-box,and watch and with bracelet full-links).

I want to let go with RM14,500k(nego). Serious buyer Text me for more photo and info I will let u know why this is worth with this price point. As I know omega boutiques usually given only 5,8-10% discount only and this current latest retail price at Rm21,900 u can check online or check-out at any omega AD.
Welcome to offer me To let go this beauty. Seriously u cant never get this watch with this price!

FEATURES
-Chronometer(COSC certified)
-Date
-Helium escape valve
-Screw-in crown
-Transparent case back (admire this Beautiful In-House Movement by Omega)
-Ceramic Unidirectional rotating bezel

TECHNICAL DATA
Crystal :Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both front and back
Case:Steel to steel
Dial:Black
Water resistance:(600 metres / 2000 feet) 60bar

MOVEMENT
-Omega 8520 caliber 28 Jewels adjusted in 5position COSC (based on famous 8500 caliber)
-si14 silicon balance-spring
-Co-Axial escapement
-Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions.
-Rhodium plated finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
-Power reserve: 50-55hours
-Type: Self winding movement

Call/sms/Whatsapp 016-3876108 or wechat= olkuu0205  :Cheers:
Text me to get more info about this beauty piece. You will love it  :Dancing_banana:

Hopefully can help her find a new owner soon.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 12:15:49 AM by Olkuu0205 »
A GENUINE WATCH COLLECTOR

Offline Olkuu0205

• GLORIOUS TIMEPIECE GTC 8 STUDIO (JR0140366-M)
Re: [WTS]Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M co-axial steel Full-Set
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 01:22:54 PM »
Sold to a very very nice senior member here. Thank u
A GENUINE WATCH COLLECTOR