Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Grand Seiko Self Dater Limited Edition SBGA105  (Read 5050 times)

Offline Yikkie

Grand Seiko Self Dater Limited Edition SBGA105
« on: June 11, 2017, 04:27:53 PM »
It is with a heavy heart that I am putting up my precious Grand Seiko Self Dater SBGA105 (limited to 500 in the world) for sale.  Need to consolidate my collection and raise cash for my holy grail. 

This very exclusive LE is fitted with an ultra accurate Spring Drive 9R15 movement with a gold medallion on the rotor.  The 9R15 movement is even more accurate and meticulously finished than the standard GS SD movements.   

The sunburst blue dial catches the light with a halo effect encircling the dial.  It is truly awesome.  See it in the metal to truly appreciate how beautiful the dial is.     

The watch is in pristine condition as it is a "safe queen".  I could easily rate it 9.9/10.  See it to believe it.  Complete set with outer and inner boxes, manual, warranty card, hang tag and full set of links. 

I'm asking for a fair price of RM21,500 (negotiable).  "Extreme" lowballers need not apply.  :) 

Please contact me via whatsapp at zero 1 two three eight 5 five lapan 0 lapan with your serious offers.

You could see my MWF review of the watch here:  http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php?topic=13708.0

Do not pass up the chance to acquire this truly limited and amazing watch at a fair price. 

Here are some pics for your consideration:-

Offline Yikkie

Re: Grand Seiko Self Dater Limited Edition SBGA105
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 06:16:56 PM »
Price reduced to RM19k only. It is a steal! Grails will be coming soon. Need the cash to roll. :Cheers:

Offline Yikkie

Re: Grand Seiko Self Dater Limited Edition SBGA105
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 06:25:09 PM »
Watch has been sold to a friendly gentleman. Thank you MWF!