Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS Omega Planet Ocean Coaxial 2201.5000 full set  (Read 4657 times)

Offline jetstrim

WTS Omega Planet Ocean Coaxial 2201.5000 full set
« on: June 09, 2017, 01:27:34 PM »
rm10,900

**For the record, I only sell genuine watches with international repute so please buy with confidence** Warranty available.

This sports the 2500D movement which is vastly improved over the a,b,c earlier variants which had issues.How to tell? The  1 on the date wheel is serifed.

Has been discontinued and yet sought after model  is a safe queen and worn infrequently. Bezel ,dial,case and bracelet in  great condition. Bracelet is solid, stretch free and very comfortable. I find that I can wear this the whole day with no discomfort whatsoever.Not too heavy and well balanced on the wrist.View this piece up close in person to really appreciate its condition as seen in pics.As you can see from the timegrapher readout, it keeps time to within COSC specs, with an amplitude of over 330 which is perfection..As always, I offer warranty.

Model : Omega Planet Ocean  Coaxial 2201.5000
Hands : Superluminova   lume
Dial :    Black
Crystal :sapphire crystal dial
Case : Stainless steel
Case diameter : 42mm not including crown
Bezel :  Unidirectional aluminium
Water resistance : 600m
Crown /Pushers:  Signed  Screw down
Calender : Date
Bracelet : Stainless steel
Clasp : Foldover  pushbutton release

Call/viber/sms/Whatsapp  0162231818 wechat vince9778 email [email protected]
View anytime PJ s14, near Jaya Shopping centre/Jaya 33/Digital Mall /Amcorp Mall

Shipping nationwide and plenty of international references available .Untouched pics are of the actual watch.Plenty of satisfied buyers

Offline jetstrim

Re: WTS Omega Planet Ocean Coaxial 2201.5000 full set
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 02:45:16 PM »
SOLD. Thanks MWF