Author Topic: Calling all fans of Japanese watches - Seiko, Citizen, Casio, what else???  (Read 242642 times)

Offline bts

Here is mine... :) I actually hv 3 other watches on my list. Hopefully my budget allows. Hehe.

Offline Cocas

Just got back my Black Monster after a complete service  :) And they got the watch description wrong ???
]

A complete overhaul for a diver watch at RM130 is really a good deal. :thumbsup:

Offline azzamov

Here is mine... :) I actually hv 3 other watches on my list. Hopefully my budget allows. Hehe.

Nice watch bro!!!  :thumbsup:
Which one is more comfortable in your wrist?

Offline bts

Nice watch bro!!!  :thumbsup:
Which one is more comfortable in your wrist?

Thanks bro... the Turtle does feel a bit more comfortable on my wrist. :)

Offline Cocas

Just finished late night work and had the dimner.... ;)

Offline meoramri

• Global Moderator
    • My Eastern Watch Collection

It has been a long time since my last posting....I'm Back!
Main watch blog visit: http://easternwatch.blogspot.com

Offline Cocas

MM300 today

Offline ericys

• Freshie
Just got back my Black Monster after a complete service  :) And they got the watch description wrong ???

Hi ericys, how long you had ur BM before u send it in for servicing? Any problem with it before service? Thanks.

Hi @bts, Actually the reason I sent it is due to problems with the date adjustment. There's a bit of free play in getting the first click in date adjustment. No problems with time adjustment. When the service centre recommended full overhaul and the price quoted was alright, I just told them to proceed. But it took slightly longer than a month due to high volume of watches to service.

IMHO, if your watch is working fine, you don't have to bring it in for servicing unless you are a dive instructer and go diving everyday with it  :D

Offline meoramri

• Global Moderator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kukujiao

Do you guys know where can I buy a Seiko Recraft?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Offline JeepWH

• Tick...tick...tick....
Do you guys know where can I buy a Seiko Recraft?

Check your PM
Seiko fan.....

Offline Cocas

Citizen 9170 automatic made in Japan.

Offline meoramri

• Global Moderator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sshark

Is it a good deal? that was about 15~20% of the watch price. I presume the watch is only a couple of years old.

]

A complete overhaul for a diver watch at RM130 is really a good deal. :thumbsup:

Offline Cocas

Citizen eco-drive minute repeater.

Offline ericys

• Freshie
Is it a good deal? that was about 15~20% of the watch price. I presume the watch is only a couple of years old.

]

@sshark, To be honest, I do not know whether its a good deal or not as this is the first time sending the watch for full overhaul. Hence I posted the servicing cost in the forum hoping other members can comment.

Offline sshark

That is precisely what I want to know too even though I am doubtful. :)

]

@sshark, To be honest, I do not know whether its a good deal or not as this is the first time sending the watch for full overhaul. Hence I posted the servicing cost in the forum hoping other members can comment.

Offline T816B

Guys, may I know where can I purchase Seiko SNKN01 Recraft model in Malaysia? And what's the price?

Thanks in advance.

Offline kukujiao

Malaysia no stock

Offline kukujiao

I do not understand why Thong Sia is not bringing in more stock. Seiko USA is still selling this watch, so it should not be the cessation of production.

Offline Cocas

I do not understand why Thong Sia is not bringing in more stock. Seiko USA is still selling this watch, so it should not be the cessation of production.

Why is that so? Was it because its sales and retailing price in Msia not good so they rather export it to America market?

Offline kukujiao

Not sure why but the person at Thong Sia told me that they are not bringing in anymore.

Offline T816B

Malaysia no stock

:Blue:

Offline JeepWH

• Tick...tick...tick....

Seiko King Quartz, 1976, 0853-8000

Seiko fan.....

Offline meoramri

• Global Moderator