Author Topic: Calling for Lovers of Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Caliber 861 with Patina  (Read 14797 times)

Offline wateveritis

• Freshie
Awesome pieces. Where can i get one of this and usually what is the going price for it?

usually for vintage, you can find them in ebay, instagram and some reseller (can search using google). Price starts at USD2,500 and above depending on which model you want.

Offline Brandon Khoo

• Freshie
Awesome pieces. Where can i get one of this and usually what is the going price for it?
Brand new retail price at RM17800. if You want more information pm me.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Is this the vintage 861? Sorry, i really could not really differentiate all the speedmasters

Offline Brandon Khoo

• Freshie

usually for vintage, you can find them in ebay, instagram and some reseller (can search using google). Price starts at USD2,500 and above depending on which model you want.

Ah, thanks. These vintage speedmasters look so good

Offline Sky 007

Is this the vintage 861? Sorry, i really could not really differentiate all the speedmasters
No. this is current model 1861

Offline irmavep23

• Freshie
used to love omega very much but i think their design hasn't evolve much

Offline Sky 007

No. this is current model 1861

How about this 861 ?

Offline Aluurchin

Just to share, a humble collection of mine, 145.012 the seahorse caseback is still with me, just changed to display caseback to enjoy the caliber 321.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sky 007

Just to share, a humble collection of mine, 145.012 the seahorse caseback is still with me, just changed to display caseback to enjoy the caliber 321.

You have a nice 321

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Offline Aluurchin

You have a nice 321

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Thanks Sky. I’ve hunt for this guy for Long time. But Glad to be able to land on this.