Author Topic: What do you think of the BR03-92 Golden Heritage?  (Read 2651 times)

Offline Kerry1136

What do you think of the BR03-92 Golden Heritage?
« on: May 15, 2016, 10:40:33 AM »
Am in dilemma and have been searching for review but apparently there isn't many.

I'm in love with the design but I know many watch enthusiasts may have a differ opinion.

Perhaps can share?

My ultimate goal would want to own a pam but not at the moment as its overbudget for now.

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
Re: What do you think of the BR03-92 Golden Heritage?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 09:14:18 PM »
What's there not to like about the BR03-92 GH? It has the classic B&R look and feel; and with that retro spin, it absolutely looked marvellous! Movement is the proven workhorse i.e. Selitta SW200, which could be easily serviceable at any self-respecting watchsmith after the warranty period. I have handled this piece at ADs and I think that it's a pretty charming piece. At the end of the day, just buy what you like, mate!

Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline Kerry1136

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 08:43:56 PM »
Thanks!

You've summed it up well. But given a budget of < RM15 and only considering new.

I'm still torn between a BR and TUDOR. Of course there are others within the range but am not sure what to get now since the more I read MWF the more my mind sways...

Offline stnet

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 02:32:38 PM »
Between Tudor and BR I would go for Tudor. It's the cheaper version of Rolex & would be more versatile. Go try it out, see which one fits you better and calls to you.

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 09:57:34 AM »
Thanks!

You've summed it up well. But given a budget of < RM15 and only considering new.

I'm still torn between a BR and TUDOR. Of course there are others within the range but am not sure what to get now since the more I read MWF the more my mind sways...

Tudor was not in your initial consideration- but if it was and you're into diver watches, I would say go spend your RM15k on the Tudor. I owned BR (01-97) and Tudor (Black Bay and Pelagos); and from my limited experiences, I dare say that nothing gives better value for monies than Tudor. But once you went Tudor and got used its high quality, then thoughts would gnawed at you to go the full step-up to Rolex to experience the real deal.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |