Author Topic: any pro water rafter here~???  (Read 4417 times)

Offline Fairy Oly

any pro water rafter here~???
« on: June 13, 2011, 11:34:46 PM »
going for another water rafting trip next month.

im looking for the water proof bag which i could tie on the boat so that i can bring my camera and maybe some FOODs with me~

any one know where i could find this bag~~~?? :-[
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Offline Scott C.

Re: any pro water rafter here~???
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 07:05:15 AM »
going for another water rafting trip next month.

im looking for the water proof bag which i could tie on the boat so that i can bring my camera and maybe some FOODs with me~

any one know where i could find this bag~~~?? :-[

If i'm not mistaken, i saw a store (not really a shop but just a store) in Sunway pyramid selling... near the MPH area.. the other place will be MidValley at the cinema floor.. shop above the Vietnamese restaurant (or somewhere very near there) selling diving stuff...

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 09:18:25 AM »
thanks scott, will check it out today^^
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 05:50:31 PM »
Not a pro here but been to a few trips.
Mind me asking where is your trip to?
Mine is at Sabah, at a river called Kiulu which is abit lame.
Another is at Padas River which is kinda extreme if it rains heavily the day before...
I almost lost my life there... got sucked in at a vortex and only manage to surface around 150 metres away....
Was kicking myself up and holding my breath and not to mention swollowing water...
The rafting route of Padas River was given names at every rapids like "Head Hunter" "Ghost Curve" and so on...
Try it if you ever visit Sabah yeah?
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 06:04:35 PM »
Not a pro here but been to a few trips.
Mind me asking where is your trip to?
Mine is at Sabah, at a river called Kiulu which is abit lame.
Another is at Padas River which is kinda extreme if it rains heavily the day before...
I almost lost my life there... got sucked in at a vortex and only manage to surface around 150 metres away....
Was kicking myself up and holding my breath and not to mention swollowing water...
The rafting route of Padas River was given names at every rapids like "Head Hunter" "Ghost Curve" and so on...
Try it if you ever visit Sabah yeah?

YES!!! i been there before!! love that train trail part!!
yes i remember those crazy names of the rapids,
really extreme one, but not excited as yours lol...
i remember our boat hit a real strong n high rapid and all the other friends on the boat disappeared after the boat hit by the rapid lol me and my another gf who sitting next to me (at the back of the boat) and the instructor were the only left on the boat. the rest all felt in the water!! GOSH!!

i'm might going there again next month with different group of friends!! gona bring my camera this time!!