Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [WTS] Tag Heuer Carrera Day Date Calibre 16 Fullset  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Varma8

• Freshie
[WTS] Tag Heuer Carrera Day Date Calibre 16 Fullset
« on: October 27, 2021, 09:12:36 AM »
Fullset Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16. I make sure all the watches that I have are of fullset which includes the box, outer cover ,manuals and warranty cards as well as service receipt.

Worn on rotation and been hardly worn since the past 2 years due to lockdown. Watch is in a good condition and do expect minor wear and tear but nothing that can't be polished off.

Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Day-Date which is one of the iconic and most desired Tag Heuer model. The watch work perfectly. Watch was sent for a full service in late 2018. The receipt is attached.

Case Diameter is 43mm

Quick day and date adjustment

Chronograph function

The watch is worn with rubber strap or the perlon strap. Bracelet is unsized and unused. Note : I'm letting the watch go in fullset and not individual pieces.

Watch come fullset as if bought new from the AD. Triple box set with warranty card and manual as well aftermarket straps changing tool.

I only do COD in Serdang, Old Klang Road or PJ area and bank transfer for the dealing. Feel free to message me for further details.

Letting it go at RM7200
Please dont lowball me as I believe this is a good price for the late calibre 16 issue.

I can send more pics and videos or live video via whatsapp at +6011-33179981

Prefer COD as it ensures safety for both parties.

Thanks MWF

I like lots of watches but can only afford a few

Offline Varma8

• Freshie
Re: [WTS] Tag Heuer Carrera Day Date Calibre 16 Fullset
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 09:10:01 PM »
Weekend bump 7k nett :)

Offline Varma8

• Freshie
Re: [WTS] Tag Heuer Carrera Day Date Calibre 16 Fullset
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 12:42:24 PM »
Sold. You may lock this thread. Thanks admin :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk