Author Topic: Press Release - Bell and Ross BR03-94 Carbon Orange  (Read 5985 times)

Offline danny

• Administrator
Press Release - Bell and Ross BR03-94 Carbon Orange
« on: March 09, 2014, 01:04:53 PM »
Bell & Ross has always been fascinated by aeronautical instrumentation and by the plane as an object. From the first timepieces, this inspiration has nurtured the development of collections based on two focuses. Firstly, aeronautical ins-trumentation, specifically that of the instrumentation panel, with the AVIATION Collection. Secondly, the evocation of key eras in the history of aviation, through the development of pilots’ watches in the VINTAGE Collection.

Since legibility of onboard instruments is vital in aeronautics, two colors are prevalent in cockpits: matte black for its anti-reflective properties and white for its extreme legibility. Orange – reserved for essential information – also has an important presence and, having always featured on the Bell & Ross models, has become emblematic of the brand.

In 2014, Bell & Ross presents the BR 03-94 CARBON ORANGE, designed especially for professionals working under extreme conditions who require optimum legibility in all circumstances.

As in aircraft’s cockpit instruments, and to facilitate the reading of short periods of time, a touch of orange contrasts with the matte black to highlight all the indications relating to the chronograph function.

BellRoss TechSpec BR03-94 Carbon Orange

Offline MRH

• Freshie
Re: Press Release - Bell and Ross BR03-94 Carbon Orange
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 11:20:47 AM »
Was just wondering if the orange velcro strap is sold seperately to be fitted on my BR-01. Cool color and did not see it in B&R boutique the other day when I went to get a new strap. Or could it be only sold for this limited edition piece?

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 03:07:00 PM »
Was just wondering if the orange velcro strap is sold seperately to be fitted on my BR-01. Cool color and did not see it in B&R boutique the other day when I went to get a new strap. Or could it be only sold for this limited edition piece?

Most likely is for the limited edition only!
But u can always order I believe

Offline MRH

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 11:42:19 AM »
Ok, will check with d boutique. Thank u