Author Topic: Philip Stein watch with natural frequencies  (Read 5079 times)

Offline kenixck

Philip Stein watch with natural frequencies
« on: October 27, 2010, 03:22:31 PM »

any forumers own this watch, any first-hand encounters...
thinking of getting one for my mum.

Offline takashi78

Re: Philip Stein watch with natural frequencies
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 03:33:23 PM »
Apa tu natural frequencies?

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 10:14:53 PM »
Apa tu natural frequencies?

Extract from Philip Stein's website:

Frequency Technology Philip Stein currently offers two technologies in its best-selling timepieces – Electromagnetic Frequency technology utilizing electromagnetic fields, introduced in 2003, and Natural Frequency Technology, introduced in 2008. Both technologies work within the same beneficial key frequency of 7-9 hertz, which encompasses the chief resonant frequency of the natural earth and is a frequency that is harmonious and grounding to life. Studies have shown that both technologies have similar results, and consumers have reported better sleep, less stress, clearer focus and better concentration when wearing Philip Stein watches regardless of the technology.

An important difference between the two technologies is the delivery system of these frequencies. While one utilizes electro-magnetic frequencies, which are delivered through a dual chip system, the Natural Frequency technology is delivered to wearers through a metal disk inside the watch that has been infused with key frequencies in a proprietary process. When worn on the wrist, the watch exposes frequencies and information to the biofield of the person wearing it. The biofield, which is the Master energy field that regulates the body’s functions, informs the body to relax, and in doing so, the person becomes more resistant and resilient to stress. When wearing a Philip Stein frequency watch you are more in harmony with natural earth, centered and grounded… all of which creates a better and healthier “you”.

It sounds very much like the magnetic bracelets that some people are wearing to improve their health.

By the way Kenixck, you sound like a very filial son. Good for you.  :thumbsup:

:Cheers:

Offline genec

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 04:14:26 AM »
i think its a fad.....not scientifically proven to bring any benefits to the wearer.

Offline kenixck

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 07:28:47 AM »

i think we all need a watch like that in today's world ....
i think i will try it out (let my mum) to be the first reviewer, but need to wait til after CNY

Offline takashi78

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 12:58:07 PM »
Have another baby and you will make her even more happy haha

Offline maximillian

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 01:57:06 PM »
i think tengku fakhry of kelantan has this watch :D saw his pic the other day hehe
musdus vult decipi ergo decipiatur.veritatem dies aperit.