Author Topic: Officine Panerai - Just a fashion house??  (Read 170461 times)

Offline Godzillaz

Re: Officine Panerai - Just a fashion house??
« Reply #200 on: November 07, 2012, 08:36:11 AM »
You are getting the mongolian hat too! That's it I'm getting the "beat the dog stick" LOLLLLLL

You're out of control, boyyyy  :D

Regards
Tyler

Where on earth do you get this!!!  :o

You got the tapes? I love this series. The scene where Wong Yat Wah use "18 palms of decenting dragon" (very confusing translation) is the coolest memory I have of any kung fu movies.

GAWD ... I can hear the theme song behind my ear now ... damn you, pexus  >:(

LOL

Regard
Tyler

but...i love... :'( :'( :'( I love Wong Yat Wah and Barbara Yeung.. :'( :'(

why me Tyler? why me?  :'(
You need to defend the brand more....but you failed....and now...they're not coming to GTGs anymore... :'(
I was in midst of buying a bow and arrow and a cool Mongolian fur hat to wear to the next GTG..

and now?  :'(
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:44:28 AM by Godzillaz »

Offline legendofcondor87

« Reply #201 on: November 07, 2012, 08:45:50 AM »
come on guys...this is going a bit too far...

watches to me are just tools and fashion and we all love collecting them that's why we end up here...

we not just one-branded forum that's why some people might like one particular brand and one might like more then one.. that's perfectly ok... maybe just the words we chosen and used make thing complicated and misunderstood, i'm sure in general we don't want to make "enemy" here, right?  So, let's move on la~~~  :)

i don't want to add extra here to make things complicated..  Play nice ;)

All members are welcome to join any MWF GTG (unless stated with criteria but so far i have not seen one yet), if one decided not to join it is OKAY, no forcing here... after all, we all just a bunch of watch-enthusiastic trying to share and learn from each other through the GTG ma  :Cheers:

wat is too far? don get me wrong. I don want to have enemy here. but this fellow enkidu is jus 2 much. i know this is not a one-brand forum but then u can just bang other people's brand?  :HammerHead: of course not! but he just bang and bang. and the mods just don care. actually i am more disapointed with my risti bros. where are they to defend? why take the shit? talk loud during gtg. but no one did anything when people throw sh** at your brand. why? why so scared? ypu keep quite, people think this enkidu is right!! wake up!

and to pexus....don't think that's funny.... :Mad: :Mad: old posters lah. now got new series. wake up fren, u outdated oredi.  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline legendofcondor87

« Reply #202 on: November 07, 2012, 08:50:41 AM »
hahaha enkidu, don't think that is funny also. u wanna go to tanjung rambutan, go yourself no need to invite me    :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #203 on: November 07, 2012, 08:59:23 AM »
It is a watch forum here

Talk watch please, not religion! Don't pray any brand!!! Wear them!!!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:27:56 AM by ck77 »

Offline fidoneo

« Reply #204 on: November 07, 2012, 09:09:50 AM »

watches to me are just tools and fashion and we all love collecting them that's why we end up here...

we not just one-branded forum that's why some people might like one particular brand and one might like more then one.. that's perfectly ok... maybe just the words we chosen and used make thing complicated and misunderstood, i'm sure in general we don't want to make "enemy" here, right?  So, let's move on la~~~  :)

All members are welcome to join any MWF GTG (unless stated with criteria but so far i have not seen one yet), if one decided not to join it is OKAY, no forcing here... after all, we all just a bunch of watch-enthusiastic trying to share and learn from each other through the GTG ma  :Cheers:

wat is too far? don get me wrong. I don want to have enemy here. but this fellow enkidu is jus 2 much. i know this is not a one-brand forum but then u can just bang other people's brand?  :HammerHead: of course not! but he just bang and bang. and the mods just don care. actually i am more disapointed with my risti bros. where are they to defend? why take the shit? talk loud during gtg. but no one did anything when people throw sh** at your brand. why? why so scared? ypu keep quite, people think this enkidu is right!! wake up!

and to pexus....don't think that's funny.... :Mad: :Mad: old posters lah. now got new series. wake up fren, u outdated oredi.  :Laughing_on_floor:

Bro , please read the thread from the beginning , we did defend the brand . Please read before you make assumptions on the local ristis here .

Thanks
Fido
Sig sauer p2022 - luminor Marina
Sig Sauer p229 - Radiomir Black seal

A combination of handguns with timepieces

Offline legendofcondor87

« Reply #205 on: November 07, 2012, 09:12:31 AM »
sorry, no. i don pray to the brand. i just like PAM and with passion. if people attack yr favourite brand, of course you get mad. get angry! even crazy sometimes.  :HammerHead: but that is enkidu's fault. he started the fire. really he must apologize. then all will be normal again. there are things you can only talk to yourself or yr gf when you pump her. there are things ypu can talk inn public. don't mix both up. this is malaysia. not overseas. i know in other overseas forums people can bang each other and ok. here it is not ok!   

Offline legendofcondor87

« Reply #206 on: November 07, 2012, 09:20:37 AM »
no. the ristis did not defend . i read tyhe whole thread again and again and again.....the ristis even agreed with him. many just gave up after a few posts. who can we we blame now? enkidu? NO. the mods? NO. we must blame ourself!!  :HammerHead:

Offline legendofcondor87

« Reply #207 on: November 07, 2012, 09:34:02 AM »
Hi dude,

Pls pay to mind to Enkidu's post on panerai. I think he is bored and seek attention from us then make fun of us. It's his weird character. Are you on the MYristi FB? If not I can have someone invite you. There's GTG coming soon.

Regards
Tyler

to tyler/godzillaz,
why you pmed me? why the need to be secretive? what i really hate are coward people like u. openly u did not dare argue with enkidu....you agreed with him during debate, you let him bang and bang, then in his back you pour hot water on his character. any use? no. people cannot read your PM. noi use to pm me. why hide yrself? just argue with him, prove him wrong, ask him to apologise!!!!!!!!!  :Mad: :Mad:

Offline STT1987

« Reply #208 on: November 07, 2012, 09:55:45 AM »
To be fair, there is no use to engage idiots, trolls and attention seekers with any sort of debate. There is nothing useful to be gained and there is nothing sincere in any sort of "discussion" (air quotes deliberate) with him. Pay heed to wise saying of Mark Twain in my signature.

1) This is a free forum - nothing to be gained or lost. Walking away from fools and jerks is a good option.
2) The moderators set the tone of the forum - they either agree or are personal friends with the troll, too timid to shut him down or just (the usual Malaysia way) too "tidak apa" to do anything about it. Any ways, this troll has been allowed to shout down and drive out discussion on brands and people he don't like.
3) There is an ignore feature in this forum - go to profile and on the left column - go to buddies/ignore list.
“Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain
This video will prepare you for internet life.

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
« Reply #209 on: November 07, 2012, 09:57:08 AM »
Cool... as I have said before... there are ristis and there are RISTIS...
Hard to differentiate... this one should be a breeze...
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #210 on: November 07, 2012, 10:08:38 AM »
legendofcondor87, pleae read the forum rules carefully,

http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php/topic,687.0.html

Now, tell me, where does enkidu violate any rule in order for us to shut or ban him?

A friend to us or not, we are here to discuss, share openly our opinions on watches.

You can defend all you want, call your brotherhood and such, and lastly, be nice.

Offline legendofcondor87

« Reply #211 on: November 07, 2012, 10:15:02 AM »
To be fair, there is no use to engage idiots, trolls and attention seekers with any sort of debate. There is nothing useful to be gained and there is nothing sincere in any sort of "discussion" (air quotes deliberate) with him. Pay heed to wise saying of Mark Twain in my signature.

1) This is a free forum - nothing to be gained or lost. Walking away from fools and jerks is a good option.
2) The moderators set the tone of the forum - they either agree or are personal friends with the troll, too timid to shut him down or just (the usual Malaysia way) too "tidak apa" to do anything about it. Any ways, this troll has been allowed to shout down and drive out discussion on brands and people he don't like.
3) There is an ignore feature in this forum - go to profile and on the left column - go to buddies/ignore list.

wrong! wrong! wrong! wat is fair? the PAM brand isgreat. every where u go people know PAM when they see it. actually if you cannot argue and debate, then u r an idiot. if u know but decide not argue and debate then u r super idiot. Troll? that enkidu have more than 300 posts. that guy is wrong about PAM but he know some stuff. there are people here who belief him. belief him a lot! say he is good with  :thumbsup: the mods belief him. that's why they allow him to spread his wrong words on PAM! U cannot see? don argue or don dare?  or don know hoew to counter? please think proper b4 u write.

Offline STT1987

« Reply #212 on: November 07, 2012, 10:15:25 AM »

Now, tell me, where does enkidu violate any rule in order for us to shut or ban him?

A friend to us or not, we are here to discuss, share openly our opinions on watches.

You can defend all you want, call your brotherhood and such, and lastly, be nice.

You have a free and lax interpretation of rule #3.
Unless of course you think nonsense like Doraemon, Pam Anderson, men models and gay discussions belong in discussions about Panerai detonators, Panerai picture roll calls and Panerai straps. In fact he even trolled a huge multi-picture post at the end of Panerai Detonators thread. So yeah, troll poster allowed to run wild derailing discussions.
“Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain

Offline STT1987

« Reply #213 on: November 07, 2012, 10:20:57 AM »

wrong! wrong! wrong! wat is fair? the PAM brand isgreat. every where u go people know PAM when they see it. actually if you cannot argue and debate, then u r an idiot. if u know but decide not argue and debate then u r super idiot. Troll? that enkidu have more than 300 posts. that guy is wrong about PAM but he know some stuff. there are people here who belief him. belief him a lot! say he is good with  :thumbsup: the mods belief him. that's why they allow him to spread his wrong words on PAM! U cannot see? don argue or don dare?  or don know hoew to counter? please think proper b4 u write.

Calm down, keep things in perspective and heed your own advice (bolded). I sympathize with your position, I'm on the MYRISTI FB page too. Look me up there.

Offline legendofcondor87

« Reply #214 on: November 07, 2012, 10:35:30 AM »

to STT1987, off topic is a small matter. posting funny pics is also small matter! derailing thread is small matter! don deal with small issue and bochap the big issue. why u keep bring up these small matter?

to ck77: what rule enkidu broke???????? the most important one! he did not tell the truth!!!!!!  :Mad:

ask him to read some PAM brocher, then he know what i mean. cannot understand english? I can get chinese one for him in HKG, TPE or SHG. just ask him what he wants. i am ready to supply. honest i am.

good luck to you MYRisti if yopu want to remain calm. no more wordfs to describe..... >:( >:( >:(

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
« Reply #215 on: November 07, 2012, 10:38:17 AM »

what kind of rubbish is this? PAM a fashion house?  :HammerHead: :HammerHead: :HammerHead: :HammerHead: :HammerHead:
U crazy or what? or just ineducated? I have 9 PAM. 0, 5, 111, 112, 24, 25, 104, 161, 335. now i am targeting 424 cali dial. they are the best watch you can get now. why? i weare all of them every day. good engine, clear dial. how many do u have? why then you say PAM is fashion only.? nothing to do? i :Mad: :Mad: if u so terror go wear a Patek and alange lar. why? no enough $$? then don't talk so mucvh. read ur post make me damn t**l*n don want to hammert u also cannot. who say u can just tembak people's collection? you frust you got no PAM, jealous, need to let go? sickening attitude problem. real a**h*le!!!!!!! the mod of mwf must delete tyhis threasd!!! believe me we will all boycott mwf and your gtg. no one turn up then happy.  :Mad:

Hi legendofcondor87,

Those are some very nice pieces that you have. An envy to many I would guess. Perhaps you can share how you ended up with the collection that you have? Pictures would be nice. What are your view on the pieces, more so the PAM00335. I am sure your journey is an interesting one.

Offline davidtth

« Reply #216 on: November 07, 2012, 10:45:59 AM »
with the nick condor87, i suppose you must be born in year 1987? you were really young with this sort of PAM collection, hope to see some pix u took on your collection :thumbsup:

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
« Reply #217 on: November 07, 2012, 10:54:28 AM »
Why no one invite me to Ristis MY FB? Do I need to post my humble Pam 111 to qualify? Where the TS reply? Preparing some material to reply?

Offline takashi78

« Reply #218 on: November 07, 2012, 10:55:20 AM »
Hi legendofcondor87,

What is the "truth" you speak of?
I would love to gain some knowledge as i am a newbie to PAM.

Offline legendofcondor87

« Reply #219 on: November 07, 2012, 10:56:20 AM »
with the nick condor87, i suppose you must be born in year 1987? you were really young with this sort of PAM collection, hope to see some pix u took on your collection :thumbsup:

i will, once i calm down i will. sorry to everyone here for my anger.

wat enkidu wrote is too much. just 2 much to handle. i don know what he is really like as a real person. seem to hv good knowledge abt watches but stubborn refuse to see the good point abt PAM....sad for him.

yes, i am born in 1987. 

Offline fidoneo

« Reply #220 on: November 07, 2012, 11:01:54 AM »
Hi dude,

Pls pay to mind to Enkidu's post on panerai. I think he is bored and seek attention from us then make fun of us. It's his weird character. Are you on the MYristi FB? If not I can have someone invite you. There's GTG coming soon.

Regards
Tyler

to tyler/godzillaz,
why you pmed me? why the need to be secretive? what i really hate are coward people like u. openly u did not dare argue with enkidu....you agreed with him during debate, you let him bang and bang, then in his back you pour hot water on his character. any use? no. people cannot read your PM. noi use to pm me. why hide yrself? just argue with him, prove him wrong, ask him to apologise!!!!!!!!!  :Mad: :Mad:

Dude , be cool , please don't be calling people names like coward , assholes , etc etc , its very rude
We are all civilized people here , I think the Tyler has a reason for pming u personally , this thread has already ended and there is no point of continuing from here , hell guys it's only a bloody watch why curse and swear . ? We only live once better to have friends than enemies right ? Come on dude I am sure u have that pam spirit in you , don't you ??

Fido
Sig sauer p2022 - luminor Marina
Sig Sauer p229 - Radiomir Black seal

A combination of handguns with timepieces

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #221 on: November 07, 2012, 11:06:59 AM »

Bro , please read the thread from the beginning , we did defend the brand . Please read before you make assumptions on the local ristis here .

Thanks
Fido

i'm making a general comment... didn't pointing at anyone..
if one can't take any comment i suggest just leave it... it's just so happen to Panerai.. it can happen to any other brand, then what? put another silly comments again (nah, i didn't say anyone in particular)? I personally don't know enkidu, you and most of the guys here, i am not against or side any particular member here...

as of now, no one violent the rules yet but if too much negative comment here, we will just lock it..i know, then you all will complaint no fair and many big hoo-ha again.. but please bear in mind, we are not getting any thing from helping to maintain the forum so that everyone get a chance to voice their opinion.

Also, i have not time to read all the comments here and judge who's right who's wrong... i'm just to make a general comment and make sure things don't get worst... if you think it is already and we (moderators) didn't do any, please feel free to report to us. Each of us has a day job and life to live and we do not monitor every single comment every day.

your understanding is very much appreciated.

thanks.

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
« Reply #222 on: November 07, 2012, 11:07:52 AM »
Dude , be cool , please don't be calling people names like coward , assholes , etc etc , its very rude
We are all civilized people here , I think the Tyler has a reason for pming u personally , this thread has already ended and there is no point of continuing from here , hell guys it's only a bloody watch why curse and swear . ? We only live once better to have friends than enemies right ? Come on dude I am sure u have that pam spirit in you , don't you ??

Fido
Well said Fido, very sensible and now i feel the spirit of Ristis. :thumbsup:

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #223 on: November 07, 2012, 11:08:55 AM »
A legendary hero is born here in MWF today

He stood against any1 who hv negative comments against a brand he love!

He even shouting others who share the same love nvr defended their love!

I wish this series ends here, After the drama end

Lets Mwf mods and myristi to organise a join gtg

And make sure legendcondors and Enkidu are there!!!

Shake their hands, showing off each other the watches in their collection that's they proud of!!!

Ps - whether u r a hero or a zero, personal attack is not allowed in MWF!

Offline takashi78

« Reply #224 on: November 07, 2012, 11:17:44 AM »
Hi dude,

Regards
Tyler

to tyler/godzillaz,

Fido

Well said.
Much respect.
 :Cheers: