Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Omega Speedmaster Reduced Day Date Mark 40  (Read 591 times)

Offline WHEELQ

Omega Speedmaster Reduced Day Date Mark 40
« on: February 05, 2024, 09:49:21 AM »
Up for sale is one of the most recognizable Omega watch, the Speedmaster. Its commonly term as Speedmaster Reduced due to its smaller size compare to the regular Moonwatch, and usually marketed in Japan.

Model: 3520.50
Watch size 39mm
Lug to Lug 45mm

The watch comes with complete calender function despite its size. It shows the Date, Day and the Month. There's also a 24 hour hand on the 9 o'clock subdial. And of course,  this Speedmaster comes with a Chronograph function. All functions works perfectly.

There's small hairlines from regular usage. One very small dent on the lower border of the case at 10 o'clock. The domed sapphire crystal is perfect.

Watch was serviced in 2018 by a reputable dealer.

The watch sale comes with only 1 additional link, pouch and service paper (refer photo).
The steel bracelets can fits my 6.5" wrist, the extra link may allow slight larger wrist to 7".

Reason for the sale: Too many watches in rotation. This was kept inside the safe for years since I purchased it.

Interested buyer may contact me
dr Lee
zero 12 six 88998five

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
Re: Omega Speedmaster Reduced Day Date Mark 40
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 12:36:33 PM »
price

Offline WHEELQ

Re: Omega Speedmaster Reduced Day Date Mark 40
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 10:29:42 PM »
Apologies to all members about the missing sale price.

Watch was sold through other platform. Nevertheless,  I thank all the hardworking moderators here.

Pls close this thread 🙏