Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS Glycine Airman SST12  (Read 4286 times)

Offline dualcarb

FS Glycine Airman SST12
« on: February 19, 2017, 11:57:04 AM »
[/URL
Up for sale is my Glycine Airman SST12. It has been very lightly used and no scratches whatsoever on the watch. The original steel mesh bracelet has been swapped for a nato and is unworn from day one.

Crystal            :Sapphire scratch resistant
Movement       : Automatic
Power reserve  : 43 hours
Dial colour       : Blue
Diameter         :43mm
Lug width        :22mm
Rotating inner bezel with GMT function

[URL=http://s192.photobucket.com/user/dualcarb/media/Glycine/D308E61E-8B93-4B00-A0FA-E33447A613D6.jpg.html]

This wonderful watch can tell you three time zones at a glance. And I have to reluctantly let this go as I can't see the date and the GMT time without my reading glasses. Age catching up...

The watch was bought on Oct 2015 and is worn only on three to four occasions. It comes with all box and papers as shown on the picture.

I am looking to let this beauty go at RM$4,500. Please no low ballers. And also please do not quote me a figure that is so ridiculous that it would be considered wasting my time replying. I will be more than happy to provide more pictures if you would PM me your mobile number and I can WhatsApp you more images.

Thank you
Patrick

Offline dualcarb

Re: FS Glycine Airman SST12
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 05:56:23 AM »
Price reduced to move...
RM $4,200

Offline dualcarb

Re: FS Glycine Airman SST12
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 10:00:07 AM »
Watch is sold.
Pls close thread