Author Topic: New Seiko 5 sports "The Darkside of Superman" BLACK EDITION  (Read 7323 times)

Offline Ben07

• Freshie
Re: New Seiko 5 sports "The Darkside of Superman" BLACK EDITION
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2020, 09:35:51 AM »
Just got mine few hours back today, restock but already out of stock in minutes and still got long waiting list!

This Black one and the SE Brian May look interesting enough for me to consider buying. My kids been wearing my Pepsi Skx and the Mini Turtle, I might just dig for these when it's available at my AD. The black one could go for a bezel change in the future maybe.

Offline Joelle Soong

• Freshie
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2020, 07:10:53 PM »
Quote from: Joelle Soong
link=topic=22270.msg186808#msg186808 date=1590591985
Just got mine few hours back today, restock but already out of stock in minutes and still got long waiting list!

This Black one and the SE Brian May look interesting enough for me to consider buying. My kids been wearing my Pepsi Skx and the Mini Turtle, I might just dig for these when it's available at my AD. The black one could go for a bezel change in the future maybe.

Very demanding at the moment, stock finish very fast unless you preorder. Maybe if less demanding later the price may drop more if you can wait

Offline Cocas

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2020, 09:43:00 AM »
The new Seiko 5 design really nice. I almost pulled trigger when saw them in real at few watch shops.

Especially, the dial pattern, texture. Can tell that they have put lots of effort.

Offline donavan1986

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2020, 11:10:35 AM »
The new Seiko 5 design really nice. I almost pulled trigger when saw them in real at few watch shops.

Especially, the dial pattern, texture. Can tell that they have put lots of effort.
What makes you pull the brake in the end?

Offline Cocas

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2020, 12:06:16 PM »

What makes you pull the brake in the end?

I have 3 Seiko 5 Sports and I bought at different times in 6 to 8 years interval.

Overall built is good and expected as it always is.

They're no longer surprised me that much.

If and only if this new Seiko 5 can come out a special magnifying glass watch, I will certainly grab one.

Note: if you want to see how the magnifying glass attached to watch our Meoramri bro has a special Seiko like that. It's photos are available at MWF https://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php?topic=17239.msg146523#msg146523
 .  :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 12:21:29 PM by Cocas »

Offline Ben07

• Freshie
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2020, 09:02:48 AM »
Quote from: Joelle Soong
link=topic=22270.msg186808#msg186808 date=1590591985

Very demanding at the moment, stock finish very fast unless you preorder. Maybe if less demanding later the price may drop more if you can wait

I have seen a few modded Black 5kx that look stunning  and since its not a limited offerings i'd rather wait 'till it's available and cheaper hopefully