Author Topic: Breitling Colt Ocean  (Read 4384 times)

Offline Kennypane

Breitling Colt Ocean
« on: September 23, 2012, 12:52:27 PM »
A watch owned by my elder sibling since 1999. A very solid divers watch 500m, automatic ETA 2824-2 movement. And what I like about this is it measures 38mm. And the blue dial, at certain angle becomes grey or even black. Never serviced and keeping accurate time. I just gave it a spa treatment, using a toothbrush and toothpaste to soak and clean just by brushing it. This has been his daily wear for past 13 years.

The number markers are polished and styling is dynamic. Whereas the Breitling logo is printed in a gold color. Lume is still very strong. Dial layout is balanced. Prefer if it never came with a date window. The wording of Colt Ocean in cursive, adds a soft touch to the already tool watch, robust, solid, beater watch.

Just a simple review.

Last but not least, I always like the engraved information on the caseback. And check outthe scars this watch has gone through for the past 13 years which I believe all watches are made and should be worn like this.

Cheers.

Offline takashi78

Re: Breitling Colt Ocean
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 02:48:44 PM »
That was a review?

Offline Kennypane

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 06:46:35 PM »
LOL. Simple review what. Actually wanted to put under Gallery. Pls feel free to move it there cos more pictures than an official Review. Don't worry about it.

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 03:05:26 PM »
A short and sweet review. Nice pics of the watch.
Thanks for sharing.

:Cheers:

Offline Kennypane

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 06:46:18 PM »
Nothing compared to your nice review of your Orient Divers 300m. That is a review.  :thumbsup:

Offline kicksology

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 01:27:38 PM »
nice watch!