Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Jetstrim  (Read 7534 times)

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
Jetstrim
« on: June 22, 2017, 11:15:05 AM »
I was overseas when I saw that Jetstrim had a LNIB watch that I fancied. It was easy enough to liaise with him and less than 24 hours after I landed back on Malaysian soil, he delivered not just the watch that I was interested in, but also brought forth another great new piece that he had for sale to stir my tastebuds. He's a fellow watch enthusiasts and I dare said that we ended talking all evening about watches, watches and more watches. Great to catch up with this gentleman, and looking forward to more purchases in future.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline alooith

• Freshie
Jetstrim
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 01:42:39 PM »
Lovely watch collector and trader, very nice and straight forward dealing with him. 11/10 would deal again :D

Offline Tulip

Re: Jetstrim
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 10:31:44 AM »
Trust worthy gentleman. Dealt with him a few times around PJ area. Most recent deal was last month. We meet, deal the watch, had coffee, talk about watches, cars, stock market and where to find good food.

Offline hadi9802

• Freshie
Re: Jetstrim
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 03:24:15 AM »
Bought a watch from him too recently, very reliable & friendly, good pricing, and great watch conditions too. Highly recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk