Author Topic: What A Joke!  (Read 118088 times)

Offline 7thfort

• Yeehah
Re: What A Joke!
« Reply #525 on: November 14, 2021, 01:10:00 PM »
The US has apologised to France and will likely bring them into AUKUS. 

Australia will be replaced and so the new alliance will then be known as FUKUS.…

If Australia stays, then it becomes FUK-USA.

If Canada joins, it will be known as CAN-FUK-USA.

If India joins, it becomes I-CAN-FUK-USA.

Offline mikench

« Reply #526 on: November 19, 2021, 11:35:18 AM »
When I get home I always ask my dog how his day was. And he always gives me the same answer.

RUFF!

Offline 7thfort

• Yeehah
« Reply #527 on: December 28, 2021, 01:00:42 PM »
A man was taken to court for calling an Honourable Minister a pig.

It was his first offence and the Judge was in a good mood and decided to show mercy.

So he discharged him after warning him to desist from unguarded utterances in future.

The man removed his cap and thanked the benevolent Judge profusely. ''Thank you, your lordship."

He continued. "Honestly sir, I didn't know it was wrong to call an Honourable Minister a pig. I won't do it again. I am sorry.''

''It's okay.'' Said the Judge. ''You may go.''

''My lord, may I ask a question, sir?''

''Feel free.'' Answered the Judge.

''Now I know it's wrong to call an Honourable Minister a pig, but is it also wrong to call a pig Honourable Minister?''

Amused, the Judge replied. ''I don't know why you would want to address a pig as Minister. But I don't think the pig would mind. Anyway, it's not unlawful by the way. Yes, you may call any pig Honourable Minister.''

The man smiled and nodded, then he turned to look pointedly at the Minister and said. ''Goodbye, Honourable minister😂

Offline Enkidu

« Reply #528 on: January 01, 2022, 03:38:30 PM »
Question: Why Santa does not have kids??

Answer: Because he comes only once every year....

Happy New Year everyone...

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Offline jf98

• Freshie
« Reply #529 on: February 21, 2022, 02:42:09 PM »
Potato Field

An old man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his potato garden but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son Fred, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Fred,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over I know you would dig the plot for me.
Love,
Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
For heaven's sake, don't dig up that garden! That's where I buried the BODIES!
Love,
Fred

At 4am the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love,
Fred

This one is very sweet!