Author Topic: Wondering Is There Any Franck Muller Watch Lovers here?  (Read 3696 times)

Offline Lee84

• Lee84
Wondering Is There Any Franck Muller Watch Lovers here?
« on: April 22, 2022, 07:43:00 AM »
Recent has been looking at this Franck Muller.. Falling in love with the shape, design and the dials on it...

Wondering any seniors here having that? or have that before? Anything that we need to aware to have it?

So far as I know the buckle is extremely expensive to replace.. I saw some recommended me to get ETA machine instead of their inhouse for easier maintenance.. and most importantly must get pre-owned and not new..haha..

Would like to hear more ^^
Lee

Offline The Middle Man

• Freshie
Re: Wondering Is There Any Franck Muller Watch Lovers here?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 02:24:12 PM »
FM lover here, i love their Vanguard series, waiting for a 2nd hand piece.

Offline Lee84

• Lee84
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 09:26:45 PM »
so far have you collected any? so far pricing quite ok.. and i think FM is still a fantastic watch as compared to many other luxury watches brand.

Yup.. i love their Vanguard series too... last few days went to their shop at Pavilion and tested all the model... Vanguard is still the best! But must get pre-owned.. hahahahaha
Lee

Offline The Middle Man

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 02:42:32 PM »
Not until i saw the one i want in the used market, brand new price is killing...

Offline Lee84

• Lee84
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2022, 08:01:04 PM »
Yup.... Same... do share the pics if u found the right one ^^
Lee

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2022, 12:25:35 AM »
I gotta say, the Franck Muller Crazy line of watches were one of the earliest models of swiss watches that I ever actually noticed/kept noticong/paid attention to back in the day. It looked quirky, sure, but it got me curious enough to look into it n swiss watches in general - kinda like a gateway drug  :Laughing_on_floor:

The Vanguard is a really handsome modern take on their design, looks really nice with lots of color options. Would've wanted to pick one up but me being me, the strap being of a proprietary design integrated into the case was a deal breaker unfortunately. Yeah, better wait for a used one to surface or maybe hunt online for possible deals overseas.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 12:29:20 AM by pleasuresaurus »

Offline bc40

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2022, 08:57:17 AM »
yea vanguard, design is different, depends on individual, but please keep this chat alive. eager to find one but not quite sure of the capital appreciation.

Offline Squirty

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2022, 08:40:28 PM »
That being said prices for FM are really good now

Offline KernkraftX360

• Freshie
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2023, 09:14:52 PM »
Getting a pre-owned FM is certainly the way to go, but I had to let mine go, because apparently, they're not that comfortable to be worn all day. Just my opinion, maybe others can correct me. I owned the FM Vanguard 45.