Author Topic: Recent exp at the Rolex Boutique. Need some faith. LOL  (Read 10283 times)

Offline faizall

Re: Recent exp at the Rolex Boutique. Need some faith. LOL
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2022, 12:19:03 PM »
Welcome aboard the 58 bandwagon! We got lotsa cookies and straps!  :Laughing_on_floor: its on order ka?

I have to agree, while rolex suffers from the flippening, tudor is not really there at all. Really no point buying grey at ridiculous prices when the watches r readily available at ADs, at most with a short wait.

On a side note, while its not gonna be making u money, a 58 on secondary market wont lose u much either.

Haha it takes me just 3weeks to get it. cool watch. enjoying it everyday n yes sir, it is a strap monster. gonna enjoy this honeymoon phase with this watch for a very long time  :Dancing_banana:

Btw during my survey last time, Watatime did inform that Omega is currently plan to increase the price of all SM lines in 2022. Just a heads up.

Semua barang naik, hujan saja turun  ;) eh that's actually not too bad la, I had to wait for a month for mine when I bought it. Interestng that there's still a wait period at all, considering the hype piece right now is the panda dial chronos.

Haha correct. What to do, the only SA that I manage to make friends don't sell any Rolex, but manage to expedite a bit for Tudor.  :Laughing_on_floor:

Welcome aboard the 58 bandwagon! We got lotsa cookies and straps!  :Laughing_on_floor: its on order ka?

I have to agree, while rolex suffers from the flippening, tudor is not really there at all. Really no point buying grey at ridiculous prices when the watches r readily available at ADs, at most with a short wait.

On a side note, while its not gonna be making u money, a 58 on secondary market wont lose u much either.

Haha it takes me just 3weeks to get it. cool watch. enjoying it everyday n yes sir, it is a strap monster. gonna enjoy this honeymoon phase with this watch for a very long time  :Dancing_banana:

Btw during my survey last time, Watatime did inform that Omega is currently plan to increase the price of all SM lines in 2022. Just a heads up.

Which SM? speedmaster / seamaster? Seamaster line already has it's price increase in Nov / Dec 2021

Ouh really? It's Seamaster line. back then I was comparing between SM300P, aquaterra or this BB58. So the SA told me that if would like to purchase the Omega, this is the time or else later price will increase in 2022. no more extra discount up to 15%, only 5% same as showroom. That aquaterra 39mm blue really pull me in.

Offline bulletnos

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2022, 02:29:29 PM »

Semua barang naik, hujan saja turun  ;) eh that's actually not too bad la, I had to wait for a month for mine when I bought it. Interestng that there's still a wait period at all, considering the hype piece right now is the panda dial chronos.

Haha correct. What to do, the only SA that I manage to make friends don't sell any Rolex, but manage to expedite a bit for Tudor.  :Laughing_on_floor:

Which SM? speedmaster / seamaster? Seamaster line already has it's price increase in Nov / Dec 2021

Ouh really? It's Seamaster line. back then I was comparing between SM300P, aquaterra or this BB58. So the SA told me that if would like to purchase the Omega, this is the time or else later price will increase in 2022. no more extra discount up to 15%, only 5% same as showroom. That aquaterra 39mm blue really pull me in.

Yala...I also bought the SM300P in Dec2021 - just after the price increase and seems it will increase again. Was actually considering the Moonwatch but now the new ones are so expensive...RM25k for hesalite before discount...yeesh

Offline W3ll

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2022, 03:56:39 PM »
I believe the speedmaster also will soon have a price increase following the seamaster line increase

Offline ray6969

• Freshie
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2022, 11:40:07 AM »
i love its....i will wait until economic solve it especially law of demand and supply...in time being, there are model example like a  (bling2 /2 tone/DJ 29mm ) that we can buy in retail prices (just wait and relationship building approach and see how it goes with AD) and i understand in desirable  "hot model" which is hard to get, but keep calm and keep CONSISTENT since we have 5 or 6 AD at Malaysia....keep call/msg/email/ monthly just to says "hi".... hahhahaaha..keep calm and show that to AD...we are not a flipper...i understand when its come desirable "hot model", since VVIP is top in the list...then professional flipper (grey market)..last is average normal "joe" (normal customer)... especially in watch games in Rollie /AP/ PP/ VC....in term of "horology"...i better save my hard earn money to "independent brand", my holy grail is Konstantin Chaykin Joker....

Chaykin is a fantastic piece, the guy really demonstrates that high horology doesn't necessarily mean plain and boring, the fun ways the color and designs come together. If ur looking at independents, I'd also suggest checking out Armin Strom, their Gravity Equal Force collection is also very interesting to look at, if not as playful as Chaykin.

Yes bro, we have a lots possibility in high horology especially on design/colour/in house/playful . I keen on "independents brand" and vintage. I will share show of website.

https://wristmons.chaykin.ru/eng/.

Feel free to ask me any questions and just let me know if you need any further assistance!

Sincerely,
Serj Tjutrjumov
CEO of the Watch Manufacture “Konstantin Chaykin”
Tel. +7 (495) 988 73 72
WatsApp:      +7 964 555 20 56
WeChat ID:   Serj_Tjutrjumov
http://chaykin.ru/

115407, Rechnikov, 15-2, Moscow, Russia

instagram.jpgtwitter-logo-vector-download.jpg