Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS Panerai Luminor 177 Titanio  (Read 3832 times)

Offline RaymondT

WTS Panerai Luminor 177 Titanio
« on: May 03, 2021, 12:51:10 PM »
Hi ,

Up for sale is a preowned Panerai 177 (titanio/Titanium)  , comes with full box , certs , original rubber strap , after market brown croc and swiss ammo strap , purchase receipt (from a reputable watch dealer in Bangsar Shopping mall) , Service receipt & everything else you see in the pix. Honestly , what i really like about the watch is that , due to its titanium nature , the watch wears really comfortable on large or small wrist as you won't feel the weight compared to the steel version of the 122/111.- some may argue they like the weight , but i like my watches to be light and comfortable :)

Watch has already sent for major service right before MCO with a reputable watch dealer in Subang Jaya (receipt will be given as well) , hence new buyer will not have to worry about sending it for servicing , just buy and enjoy it like a new watch.

Condition: No major visible scratches on the case as any fine scratches have been polished/buff out during the last service , only a fine scratch on the watch glass itself (since the day i bought the watch) and it is not really visible unless you look closely.

Price : RM 20,000 nett (no low baller , you hardly find this piece pop up on market place)

Dealing method : COD (Klang Valley) , no post

Contact method : PM /Whatsapp +O19 3 one four four O82

Pix.

Offline RaymondT

Re: WTS Panerai Luminor 177 Titanio
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 02:32:55 PM »
Watch available , MYR 19,500 nett

Offline RaymondT

Re: WTS Panerai Luminor 177 Titanio
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 07:45:01 PM »
Watch still available , 18k nett final price , grab while it last