Author Topic: Bonjour MWF  (Read 4231 times)

Offline thiamtime

Bonjour MWF
« on: February 22, 2020, 03:11:35 PM »
Bonjour MWF, i'm new to the Forum and just found this section. I have been a watch enthusiast for past 11 years or so. My journey started off when my parents encourage me to buy my first Rolex. My parents felt it was a good way to show status and rather than a bling Rolex, interestingly I chose the Explorer 2 'Polar' Ref 16750, and its been with me everywhere around the world. I've lived in Kenya, Switzerland, Iraq, Turkey, Liberia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, UK, Myanmar, and Yemen; and yes I'm Msian  :) . The Explorer is indeed the perfect watch for my lifestyle and I love it. I also trade watches for fun - used to trade vintage Omegas, now getting into Grand Seikos, Enicars, Longines, Zenith, PP and Rolexes. The great thing about this hobby is that you're constantly learning and discovering. So I'm still and always a learning collector.
Looking forward getting to know (and meet) fellow watchguys and share Explorer stories  :Cheers:

Offline dualcarb

Re: Bonjour MWF
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 04:04:04 PM »
Seems like you have lived quite the life. Please keep sharing and tell us more. Also post more pics of your travels and your travels with your watches.

Offline thiamtime

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 09:50:58 AM »
merci

Offline Walllee18

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2020, 05:45:21 AM »
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your introduction in my post. The Explorer does indeed fit your active lifestyle. Do share your watches' stories with us here so that they might inspire some of us that are new here. :)