Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Experience with WING WAH?  (Read 20034 times)

Offline ivanpei

Re: Experience with WING WAH?
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2020, 08:20:07 AM »
Recently went to look at a watch that was waaay under value. Like 30% off Chrono24. Almost bought it, but in the end found out that the bracelet had damage. The wings fell off the clasp logo (Brietling). Sales lady never mentioned it. I think that's not very honest and should really be careful when dealing with Wing Wah. Otherwise, their website is one of the best and always updated. Prices little bit higher than Timesquare but ok lar, their buying experience is great. Quite an enjoyable buying experience from Wingwah.

Offline richardcdc

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2020, 05:26:12 PM »
Their price are higher than market value that’s right
But they do provide buy back guarantee so few of my collection also bought it from them

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

Offline psychoinside

• Freshie
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2021, 04:53:22 PM »
I am considering getting a new watch from them too but seems like the price they offered are quite higher than market price. Anyone can share their negotiation experience ?

Offline dpkong

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2021, 08:05:15 PM »
I am considering getting a new watch from them too but seems like the price they offered are quite higher than market price. Anyone can share their negotiation experience ?

I think you really need to know how to check out a watch before buying pre-owned. Unless you really know the seller, eventually they are just selling their stock. I don't think they will point out every defect to you.

Know what to check, have a price in mind and bring cash.

Offline psychoinside

• Freshie
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2021, 09:00:56 PM »

I think you really need to know how to check out a watch before buying pre-owned. Unless you really know the seller, eventually they are just selling their stock. I don't think they will point out every defect to you.

Know what to check, have a price in mind and bring cash.

Bro when you mentioned cash, literally bank notes ? Or just be ready to do online transfer ?

Offline dpkong

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2021, 09:05:27 PM »

Bro when you mentioned cash, literally bank notes ? Or just be ready to do online transfer ?

I believe there is always the old school charm with the smell of banknotes...

:Cheers:

Offline psychoinside

• Freshie
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2021, 04:58:18 AM »

I believe there is always the old school charm with the smell of banknotes...

:Cheers:

Bro if it’s 10K, how do you keep the cash with you and travel ? ???? first of all how do you even dare to withdraw that much from ATM hahahha

Offline dpkong

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2021, 06:24:48 AM »

Bro if it’s 10K, how do you keep the cash with you and travel ? ???? first of all how do you even dare to withdraw that much from ATM hahahha

Withdraw at counter.

Ask for RM100 notes tied in bundles of 10,000 with rubber band.

Banks will always have plenty of plastic bags or envelopes you can ask for.

Offline Champ66

• Freshie
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2021, 09:07:41 AM »
Hard to get much discount from them though

Offline hanteong

• Freshie
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2021, 08:35:30 AM »
Visit few never buy any from them, heard their sifu can check your watch whether is genuine or not..friend been there
Sporty and Watch lovers