Author Topic: What is your next grail watch  (Read 52889 times)

Offline watchmanu

Re: What is your next grail watch
« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2011, 11:09:06 AM »
Next up on wanted list maybe Sub two tone blue dial old version or gmt master 2 ceramic 2 tone. hehe

johnjoux, my next grail almost similar as yours except i already got my sub two tone blue dial old version,

now working hard, save and searching for gmt master pepsi and my future pam.  :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

photos of my next grail watch added, anyone got price information or anything of the following watches please pm me. thanks  :Cheers:

PANERAI 241
  OR  :Dancing_banana:

PANERAI 244
  :Jumping:

ROLEX GMT 2
  OR  :Dancing_banana:

ROLEX GMT 1
  :Jumping:
watchManU

Offline dpkong

« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2011, 11:32:01 AM »
these....

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:34:26 AM by dpkong »

Offline Sid Vicious

« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2011, 11:37:11 AM »
Watchmanu: Both the Rolex I remember seeing in the shop at Summit. In fact the coke bezel i almost got but in the end i stayed true to my cause and got my sub ND. The pepsi was also there BNIB if not mistaken. Not so expensive also in my opinion considering the popularity of it.

dpkong: That Daytona, i really dun want to guess how much  :-\
"You have enemies? Good! That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Sir Winston Churchill

Offline sdien

« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2011, 12:18:28 PM »
Crazy watch by Franck Muller.....saving 50 cent a day for it now.

Offline watchmanu

« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2011, 12:32:54 PM »
Watchmanu: Both the Rolex I remember seeing in the shop at Summit. In fact the coke bezel i almost got but in the end i stayed true to my cause and got my sub ND. The pepsi was also there BNIB if not mistaken. Not so expensive also in my opinion considering the popularity of it.

Sid, thanks for the info.  :thumbsup: I will look for DC when i'm back to KL. cheers!  :Cheers:
watchManU

Offline David_cheong

« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2011, 12:51:43 PM »

Sid, thanks for the info.  :thumbsup: I will look for DC when i'm back to KL. cheers!  :Cheers:

That pepsi (BNIB) is still there but the asking price is a killer. And the coke bezel which Sid saw has long gone....

dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline Sid Vicious

« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »
Exactly as was said when I was there. Very fast turnover. Want to but must just buy!

Thanks again Dc, this watch really getting alot of my attention "my precious"  :Laughing_on_floor: some more i am in the LOTR land as well
"You have enemies? Good! That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Sir Winston Churchill

Offline David_cheong

« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2011, 01:07:50 PM »
Crazy watch by Franck Muller.....saving 50 cent a day for it now.

Lets see...

The last common Frank Muller I saw was quoted at RM13k...used
If you save 50 cts a day....you need to save 71.23 years to realise your dream..... :Laughing_on_floor:

dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline watchmanu

« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2011, 01:09:28 PM »

That pepsi (BNIB) is still there but the asking price is a killer. And the coke bezel which Sid saw has long gone....

dc

DC, pm me the killer price please. see whether i have enough bullets to kill it or not? :Laughing_on_floor:
watchManU

Offline dpkong

« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2011, 07:33:35 PM »
zitan: white gold with meteorite dial. such a beauty. i think i saw one either in KL or Penang  :o  :o

Offline dsiewmy

• Merchants
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2011, 03:00:12 PM »
i'll play this game :

for pams :

for patek :

i'll be a happy camper with just this two. will be willing to sell of every other piece i have for this 2.

Offline Hoegaarden

« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2011, 12:49:36 PM »
My next grail watch ah  :Praying:
Milgauss white dial or DSSD  :D :D :D

or Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Titanium LiquidMetal 45.5mm  ;D ;D ;D

:Cheers:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:04:36 PM by Hoegaarden »

Offline azzamov

« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2012, 04:05:13 PM »
Err...one omega planet ocean (42mm orange bezel) and one (not decided yet...) for 2012. That's all  :Praying:

Offline sm

« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2012, 08:16:48 PM »
Thanks to mwf I am much informed on watches. But it is also the beginning of this expensive hobby. I am taught to stay with 7 and I have 6 now after 2 years of indulgence. Since the topic is 'next' holy grail, I think I shall go for the Daytona Rolex.

Of course top on my list are PP nautilus and Rolex Yatchmaster 2 (blue ceramic). I think the new yatchmaster 2 is the mother of all Rolexes. Well, like they say in Hollywood, dream on, dream on. Someday dreams do come true!

Offline compaq10

« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2012, 01:03:36 PM »
Currently saving for these two watches  :thumbsup:

JLC Reverso Squadra Hometime

and

PAM 359

Offline Omnipotent

« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2012, 08:37:15 PM »
mine would be the DaytonaC, choc dial  :Praying:

Offline @L

• Freshie
« Reply #141 on: January 03, 2012, 02:57:52 PM »
is eyeing on a Rattrapante Omega watch at the moment, saving and hopefully can get it soon enough...

Offline ivanswk

• Res ipsa loquitur :P
« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2012, 12:45:53 PM »
aiming for a polar if fund permit, if not i go with timex  ;D

Offline JOS2012

• Global Moderator
« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2012, 02:35:20 PM »
Glashutte Original Navigator Perpetual Calendar in ceramic
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 03:57:28 PM by JOS2012 »
Personal taste and preferences evolve over years, hopefully not 1 full circle otherwise it means we haven't learnt a single thing.

Offline sm

« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2012, 08:05:55 PM »
I find this interesting; there are such a diverse brands and models. This goes to prove that all brands have its own market. I guess that is why they can stay so long in the global market. If we open it to non mwf people, surely the catchment would be much wider too.

I am pleased to note this as competition will encourage creativity and innovation besides pricing as well.

I hope all the mwf will keep posting their holy grail and if it is substantial enough, I am sure the press and watch dealer will take note of this forum.

As for me, I am keeping my bullets for the black daytona. After that one more piece and I shall be very contented with my collection.