Author Topic: Rolex Service Centre wait times and service prices  (Read 7335 times)

Offline dpkong

Re: Rolex Service Centre wait times and service prices
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2024, 09:28:02 AM »

Just recently checked at RSC and the service cost is now RM3,150 for base models so that's the starting price now.

Add RM500 if they need to change the crown ( I thought it was included before? ).

More for complications and if the watch is precious metals.

Offline Ben07

• Freshie
« Reply #26 on: Today at 06:44:17 AM »

Just recently checked at RSC and the service cost is now RM3,150 for base models so that's the starting price now.

Add RM500 if they need to change the crown ( I thought it was included before? ).

Thanks for the heads-up bro. Am thinking of sending my 16610 for servicing sometime this year. Do Rolex Service Centre keeps the dial, bezel insert and other replaced pieces or will be given back to customer?

Offline dpkong

« Reply #27 on: Today at 07:06:24 AM »

Thanks for the heads-up bro. Am thinking of sending my 16610 for servicing sometime this year. Do Rolex Service Centre keeps the dial, bezel insert and other replaced pieces or will be given back to customer?

They will inform you that all replaced parts will not be returned to customer.. but no harm to ask. But answer likely is no.