Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Looking for Seiko SARB033 !!  (Read 4194 times)

Offline ivankokky

Looking for Seiko SARB033 !!
« on: March 27, 2011, 08:43:56 PM »
Hi guys, I'm looking for Seiko Spirit SARB033, is there anyone know where to get this watch??

Offline kukujiao

Re: Looking for Seiko SARB033 !!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 07:47:04 AM »
anyone here has a SARB033?

Offline kukujiao

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 08:17:24 AM »
I saw this watch recently and like it for its oldish design... something like my father or grandpa's type of watch (a first sign of ageing for liking this kinda lau chiow watch)

I have a friend who will be going to Japan this year end I was just wondering wld it be cheaper to buy from Japan or order from one of these Japanese websites like Seiya and etc (I learned abt Seiya and all from this forum...)

actually reading this forum is quite CB... super poison  ;D

Offline Enkidu

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 08:28:29 AM »
I saw this watch recently and like it for its oldish design... something like my father or grandpa's type of watch (a first sign of ageing for liking this kinda lau chiow watch)

I have a friend who will be going to Japan this year end I was just wondering wld it be cheaper to buy from Japan or order from one of these Japanese websites like Seiya and etc (I learned abt Seiya and all from this forum...)

actually reading this forum is quite CB... super poison  ;D

Why don't you order an SARB017 Alpinist and also order a Stainless Steel bracelet to go along? It carries the same robust 6R15 movement as the SARB033 but has 200m WR and looks cooler.  ;)

Offline kukujiao

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 08:39:25 AM »
I like the green dial of the 017 but I really like the hands of the 033.