Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1901 times)

Offline B747-4H6

Hello
« on: November 30, 2012, 07:48:21 PM »
Greetings to all sifus here in MWF. I've been reading this forum for quite a while now. Today I decided to join as a member. A brief introduction about myself. A fresh graduated who is working in a finance office at a hospital while waiting for a job as "bus" driver (a company once used the GMT master as their official watch kind of driver). Hope to learn more here in this wonderful forum.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 08:47:40 PM »
Welcome

Njoy ur stay here

Pls share what bus driver is that?

Offline B747-4H6

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 08:56:21 PM »
Let's play this game. Which company that is involved in transportation used the GMT master as their official watch. It is a defunct company by the way.

Offline Kennypane

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 09:44:53 PM »
Hi tis is a first, u are a qualified pilot and a finance major? Not bad. What watch will adorn your wrist when u fly? Interesting guy you are. Will u be wearing a GMT? Welcome and hope to hear your flying stories or watch related flying stories.

Offline Enkidu

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 09:49:13 PM »
Let's play this game. Which company that is involved in transportation used the GMT master as their official watch. It is a defunct company by the way.

Sri Jaya Bas? Lien Seng Bus? Klang Bus? The yellow top bus to Ampang? Or Pan Am?

Offline dpkong

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 11:09:49 PM »
dear God.. i hope you never get the job as the "bus driver" if you're qualified to work as a bean counter..

"We don't need all the extra fuel..... "

:o  :o  :o  :Startled:  :Startled:  :Startled:

Welcome to MWF all the same..

Offline B747-4H6

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 02:22:16 PM »
Kennypane, no la I never went to a uni too dumb to be qualified into one :) I only work in the finance office because they assume "drivers" are supposed to be good in Maths. I'd say GMT II.

Enkidu, Hahaha you're good at pretending.

Dpkong, Don't lah like that, who's going to pay all my hutangs.

Thanks every for the warm welcome.