Author Topic: Greetings to All!  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Joon787

Greetings to All!
« on: September 26, 2013, 01:04:57 PM »
Hi everyone! This is my first post on MWF and hopefully many more to come as I embark on this horological journey. I'm very new to watches but have started to read up a bit.

I'm currently working/residing abroad, but will be back in KL later this year. IWC watches - the Portuguese or the Portofino 8-days especially - are looking mighty fine in my eyes. Does anyone know of a reputable watch dealer in KL selling IWC watches and what's the expected price range? Please PM me and any tips/suggestions would be immensely helpful!

In the meantime, I look forward to learning more from everyone here.

Have a great day!

Offline donz

Re: Greetings to All!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 01:19:15 PM »
Hi mate,

I know a few of them, if you are back in KL do  let me know, we can meet up and go through this journey in KL. Im pretty new in KL anyway. LOL

PM me if you need any link!

cheers

Z

Offline dualcarb

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 02:16:08 PM »
Have fun with your new purchase, you won't go wrong with the iconic Portugese...do post your pics up when do you get it. And welcome to the MWF

DC

Offline Joon787

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 05:22:01 PM »
Donz - Thanks for the offer to meet. My schedule for now appears to be pretty tight, but will definitely let you know if we could meet.

Dualcarb - Thanks for the tip and will definitely post the pics of the new purchase.

Offline pexus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 09:55:28 PM »
Hi Joon
several regulars here are IWC fans...
PM them and let them guide you.... ;D

welcome...
`Learning to appreciate my watch as a tool, and not some fancy branded jewelry'

Offline Joon787

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 11:01:50 PM »
Thanks Pexus -  I'll delve into the forum and seek out these IWC regulars for their advice  :)