Author Topic: Watatime – An Evening with Louis Erard on 27 January  (Read 4546 times)

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
Watatime – An Evening with Louis Erard on 27 January
« on: February 16, 2015, 11:17:21 PM »

Members of Malaysia Watch forum was invited to attend the event organised by Watatime. Unfortunately, only me could make it to the event :/

Here are the simple photography reports of the event:
Watatime Pavilion main entrance

Registration table for invited guests

Overall atmosphere before the start of the event

The event is started with the speech by the CEO/Managing Director Alain Spinedi thanking Watatime for the partnership bringing this brand into Malaysia. He also tells the story how he got hold of this brand and the goal of the brand.

He also unveils the signature range “1931” which is he points out that a watch can be well made even though the finishing of the watches suggested that it should cost more.

Other ranges of Louis Erard, there plenty of close up shots:

Just like the “1931” range other Louis Erard watches also strive to provide the consumer with the best looking and classy at an affordable price point as you can see in the photos above. To be honest I am also surprised with the finishing and the retail price.

Hope you enjoy my simple report. If you are keen to know more about the brand, one could visit their website at

http://en.montres-louiserard.ch/

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 06:34:55 AM by danny »

Offline danny

• Administrator
Re: Watatime – An Evening with Louis Erard on 27 January
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 06:55:40 AM »
Hi Gigi,
Thanks for sharing this report with a nice introduction to the Louis Erard brand.
I understand that Watatime is the sole distributor for Louis Erard in Malaysia and judging from the big turnout they seem to have done a great job promoting the event.

I am particularly intrigued by the elegant design of the Louis Erard manual wind model with the skeletonized small seconds and will certainly make it a point to visit Watatime at Pavilion to explore this brand further.

:Cheers: