Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [FS] Very Rare Paketa Russian vintage watch  (Read 5836 times)

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
[FS] Very Rare Paketa Russian vintage watch
« on: October 21, 2012, 09:48:54 AM »
Up for sale is my Paketa russian watch which I bought it in Russia. This piece is rare because it is plated with Gold color unlike those you saw on the net, and there is marking of "A01" at the back of the case, all Russian words, even the calendar day. Of course with original 2628.H manual winding movement, full wind can last for 30 hrs. You can do some research on the net for the authentic of the movement. No paper but with box, come with after market strap. Picture tell thousand words  :Dancing_banana:

Price : RM850

Prefer COD, but if outstation, then will use Poslaju, freight charge will discuss.

PM me for any query  :Cheers:

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:41:53 PM by siodee »
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
Re: [FS] Very Rare Paketa Russian vintage watch
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 08:09:13 AM »
Still available in Nov, price reduced to RM900  :Cheers:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain