Author Topic: REPORT: 2nd PAM GTG 9th June 2012  (Read 24856 times)

Offline gloomis

Re: REPORT: 2nd PAM GTG 9th June 2012
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2012, 02:02:02 PM »
1. Appetiser - the pickle is too sour n the vinegar taste is too strong... Little more sweet shd b better, mayb soak with tangerine juice n sugar with little sea salt better
The air dried beef is expected, not so appertisjng. So I actually expecting some magic from
The chef but not there

2. The soup - great taste! No complaint... Jus not sure
Every1 enjoy chewing the ginseng root, i like it

N the raviolini is there, jus I'm lucky to get more soup, so hard to be seen sinking down to bottom of the bowl in my photo

3. Main course - Well balance taste for the main course, the Norwegian salmon, great control of the heat n time, I hate over cooked salmon. The risotto is great, well control texture of the rice shown the chef skill
Thumsub

4. Dessert - tiramisu taste is not as strong as I wish to... Expecting the stronger coconut flavour

5. Coffee - I jus wish I can drink more... Lovely!!!

great comment. I think chef will appreciate this. I will forward this comment to chef and take note for your next visit.  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline Angryrodent

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2012, 02:03:03 PM »
veggies sour  and with vinager... 2 of my loves ... now a sure choice and at 130 def oki priced
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Offline chiewata

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2012, 11:24:46 AM »
Sorry guys was really sick that day and have to excuse myself early and here's what catches my eyes that evening

Nice ambiance its been long time never go to such "lomantik" place  :Laughing_on_floor:

The risotto accompanied my pan fried salmon is good I like it

The dried beef is ok but I expect the melon jelly to compliment better but it end up just agar-agar  :Confused:

Ikan Salmon Goreng tak Gering  :Laughing_on_floor: but its ok, inside is just cook soft n juicy

When I saw the ammo carton for a moment I sked oh.....this people looks like illegal weapons dealer  :Dancing_banana:

No need words la see oledi saliva come out jor

Frankly at a spur of a moment I thought of swallow this watch and walk off  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline gloomis

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2012, 11:51:55 AM »
Sorry guys was really sick that day and have to excuse myself early and here's what catches my eyes that evening

No need words la see oledi saliva come out jor

Frankly at a spur of a moment I thought of swallow this watch and walk off  :Laughing_on_floor:

Bro, Thx for attending and great that you enjoy the dinner.... u really take beautiful photo....c photo oso shiok liao.

as for the mare nostrum, not only u wan to swallow it, i been eyeing for some times as well.  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline ballaviator

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2012, 03:28:30 PM »
May I know where to get the ammo carton for keeping straps?

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2012, 04:18:01 PM »
May I know where to get the ammo carton for keeping straps?

PM sent