Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS - Zenith Grande Class Moonphase Chronograph El Primero Size: 44mm.  (Read 4686 times)

Offline Sky 007

Hi MWF Members, I have a Preowned Condition Zenith Grande Class Moonphase Chronograph El Primero want to let go, information as below:

MORE DETAILS:

Condition: 98% seldom wear
Case Size: 44 mm
Also Known As: 030520410002C492GB
Movement: 4100 Automatic
Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Annual Calendar, Chronograph
Power Reserve: 55 Hours
Case Materials: Stainless Steel
Caliber: 4100
Bezel: Stainless Steel
Case Back: Transparent (See-Through)
Dial Color: Black
Band Type: Original Alligator (Condition: 80% New)
Clasp Type: Deployment
Signatures: Zenith
Included Items: Manufacturer's Box, Manual book, Warranty Card.
Lugs Material: Stainless Steel
Strap Color: Black

Description:

Another gorgeous design in the Class Moonphase series from Zenith. The Black Guilloche-textured dial has myriad functions on display, including Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Annual Calendar, and Chronograph. These are represented by date displays, three sub-dials, and the silver-plated hands and indexes. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects both the front and back of the watch, and through the case back you’ll see the intricate qualities of the watch’s Caliber 4100 automatic movement. It has a beat of 36,000vph, 31 jewels and boasts a 55-hour power reserve. The 44mm case, the bezel and the lugs are made from Stainless Steel. This watch is also water-resistant for 50 meters and has a black alligator strap with deployment buckle. Manufacturer’s box & Manual bookb& Original Warranty Card are included.

Conditions: 98% like new ( Slightly polished conditions )
Full set can view in the pictures.
( Always sleep in the Box, seldom wear )
Year : 2011 Watch from Overseas.

Service Record : Just done & left plenty of warranty time from the watchmaker.

Selling price : RM16888.00 ( Reasonable Offer & Please check price before offer me )
Retail price before discontinued : RM43K.

If you interested please contact or WhatsApp me at 0123172138 (SKY)

If

Offline Sky 007

To MWF Members !

Watch Sold !

Thank you MWF !  :Cheers: