Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS : Tudor Pelagos full boxed set and more  (Read 5959 times)

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
WTS : Tudor Pelagos full boxed set and more
« on: October 15, 2015, 11:03:47 AM »
With in-coming watches to reach our shores soon, am letting go one of my fave watches i.e. the toolish (Titanium Grade 5) and handsome Tudor Pelagos, to make way for the slots in the winder. Those whom know me know that I tend to baby my watches, and this piece was no different. In good condition and worn in rotation with my other pieces. Lume is spectacular as the Pelagos was known for.

Comes in full boxed set with inner and outer sleeves, warranty card, manual, the avantgarde Tudor titanium bracelet, the comfortable Tudor rubber strap, and the elusive Tudor Nato strap (this being a bonus as it was for the Heritage series). Yes, 3 straps in total! Preferably COD at Mont Kiara, or could be verified at RSC at the buyer's cost. Letting go fast at RM10,500. Thanks for your interest.

Pictures as per the following :

Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline D'Andy

Re: WTS : Tudor Pelagos full boxed set and more
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 01:22:51 PM »
Thanks for the PMs and offers. Am sorry that I had gone abroad for almost 2 weeks after the advert was published, so I could not show the Pelagos to the prospective buyers as requested time and again. Am back to Malaysia now and could arrange for viewings, preferably in Mont Kiara. To those that I could have missed replying your PMs and smses, feel free to contact me again. Cheers.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Offline D'Andy

Re: WTS : Tudor Pelagos full boxed set and more
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 08:57:42 PM »
Watch was sold to a gentleman hereabouts; and thanks to MWF and administrators for the space  :thumbsup: Thread could be closed hereafter.