Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS : Tag Heuer Kirium Ti5 (Model No : WL1180, Serial No : AQ1668)  (Read 5033 times)

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
Looking to flip the aforetitled beautiful and technologically-advanced piece for RM4,000 only, to part-subsidise a piece that would be added to my collection soon.

Inspired by Formula 1 sports, the Kirium Ti5 was the top-of-the-range in the discontinued Kirium series, and utilised Titanium Grade 5 (used in Tudor Pelagos Ti5 too) in its case with carbon fibre dial. It was retailing at RM7,089 nett previously. Current used value as noted on Chrono24 placed this series ranging from RM4,278 - RM5,499 (the depreciating Forex has the selling price increasing from time to time) and quite rare, with the pieces located in Spain and USA accordingly. As far as I could gauge from online adverts, mine was the only Kirium Ti5 on sale in Malaysia at the interim period, and with a solution in the bracelet (as opposed to the rubber strap hardening problem). Bonus still is that it comes with a beautiful serial no. AQ1668.

The piece is in great working condition as evidenced in the following pictures :

More pictures @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2015/09/for-sale-2005-tag-heuer-kirium-ti5.html.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline D'Andy

Re: WTS : Tag Heuer Kirium Ti5 (Model No : WL1180, Serial No : AQ1668)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 11:15:31 AM »
Thanks for the interests, and would update that this Titanium Grade 5 beauty is still available for the interested buyer.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 01:24:46 PM »
Was abroad for a while and am back to Malaysia now, so I could accommodate for viewings, preferably in Mont Kiara. To those that I could have missed replying your PMs and smses, feel free to contact me again. Cheers.

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 06:04:26 AM »
Bump for Christmas. Have a merry one, everyone...

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 11:00:03 PM »
Still available for any interested parties   :thumbsup:

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 10:30:38 AM »
Watch is spoken for. Thanks for all your interests and sorry that my busy schedule was not permitting for some of your requested viewing dates. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:56:31 AM by andywristwatches »

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 12:16:04 PM »
Watch was sold to a nice buyer. Thanks to WMF and mods for a great platform  :thumbsup: