Author Topic: Thoughts on the 2020 Silver Snoopy Omega Speedmaster  (Read 9075 times)

Offline dpkong

Re: Thoughts on the 2020 Silver Snoopy Omega Speedmaster
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2020, 10:23:51 AM »
More than 1 year apparently, more buyers than supply so you already know what is going to happen.

Initially yes. There's a reason OMEGA is giving out details first and delivering later. They want to create a hype and build up expectations.

Since it's not a limited edition, just limited run, let's see how the first owners like it.

Offline c4all

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2020, 08:42:31 AM »
Most speculators will put their purchase on the market with high premiums. Best to not entertain these sales.

Offline kinteru

• Freshie
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2020, 10:37:03 AM »
didn't really watch snoopy cartoons anyways.

Offline Koolkef

• Freshie
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2020, 04:47:16 PM »
Waiting for mine will be a long process. I’m first in line for one of the boutiques in Spain but unfortunately I can travel there to collect it once it arrives. Mom-in-law will help to collect it. Still prefer the previous version though but premiums for that is just crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hteng

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2020, 09:36:26 PM »
extremely pretty piece, would love to own one, hopefully with production catch up the price may ease off a little.

Offline Dan95

• Freshie
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2020, 01:13:06 PM »
Did anyone get the text from Omega to fill up the form (within 14 seconds) - followed by an order confirmation?

No exchange of $$ so not sure how solid. Got the SMS at 11pm.

Offline dpkong

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2020, 01:14:32 PM »
Did anyone get the text from Omega to fill up the form (within 14 seconds) - followed by an order confirmation?

sounds like a scam?

Offline apache0909

• Freshie
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2021, 11:58:09 AM »

I got the same message. Double confirmed with the salesperson, its a legit msg frm OMEGA. Not scam msg.

Offline dpkong

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2021, 12:08:39 PM »
Seen on Watatime website and wondering if they have stock and will discount or not

Offline W3ll

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2021, 09:43:31 AM »
Seen on Watatime website and wondering if they have stock and will discount or not

Pretty sure asking for a discount for this piece currently will be getting the "get the hell out of here" message from the salesperson  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline dpkong

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2021, 07:17:26 PM »

Pretty sure asking for a discount for this piece currently will be getting the "get the hell out of here" message from the salesperson  :Laughing_on_floor:

At the moment it is a hot item, let's see if stays this way or end up like the BB58 blue....

Omega has also released the new moonwatch about the same time so there will be quite a few models to choose from.

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2021, 12:42:49 PM »
I keep having this feeling that Omega (and by the same regard, other luxury swiss watch brands) is having an internal conversation "hey, it seems more ppl can afford our watches now //what?  that cannot be! // isn't this a good thing? // NOOOO // *price hiked* // ok fixed"  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline dpkong

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2021, 08:11:12 PM »
I keep having this feeling that Omega (and by the same regard, other luxury swiss watch brands) is having an internal conversation "hey, it seems more ppl can afford our watches now //what?  that cannot be! // isn't this a good thing? // NOOOO // *price hiked* // ok fixed"  :Laughing_on_floor:

It is a luxury market.. the manufacturers (and grey dealers even more so) will price it at what the market will bear. When the market won't pay, then AD will discount.