Author Topic: Datejust 41 Azzuro Blue  (Read 6927 times)

Offline dpkong

Re: Datejust 41 Azzuro Blue
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2020, 10:05:53 AM »
To be honest my experience at the KL ADs have been terrible recently. Most sales agents won't entertain your requests and look at you a certain way when you ask about Sports/Stainless steel models. Generally very unpleasant experience. I was able to score a Fluted DJ41 Rhodium on the Jubilee this year but that's at a smaller city AD.

It's pretty hopeless in KL.
It's very weird in KL, they have no Sub for sale to regular customers but grey market sellers like Time Galaxy, WatchLim, and Prestige Watch selling on Facebook and WhatsApp. No Sub for retail buyers but there's sub for grey dealers.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

By regular, I assume you've never bought anything before?

To be honest, some grey dealers get their stocks from overseas though some no doubt are local. The topic is hotly debated and it's generally understood that some ADs have runners who deal with grey dealers.

I heard some AD have the stock and will use as display piece for awhile so people can come see it. Sales will probably start a little later when more are available.

Offline G.MAC

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2020, 08:58:12 AM »
I think it should be clarified here that “regular” means you make purchases past a certain figure annually. What that figure is, you need to check with the AD concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline W3ll

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2020, 07:17:09 AM »
To be honest my experience at the KL ADs have been terrible recently. Most sales agents won't entertain your requests and look at you a certain way when you ask about Sports/Stainless steel models. Generally very unpleasant experience. I was able to score a Fluted DJ41 Rhodium on the Jubilee this year but that's at a smaller city AD.

It's pretty hopeless in KL.
It's very weird in KL, they have no Sub for sale to regular customers but grey market sellers like Time Galaxy, WatchLim, and Prestige Watch selling on Facebook and WhatsApp. No Sub for retail buyers but there's sub for grey dealers.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

It's not weird when you understand who are these grey people connected to get their watches

Offline dpkong

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2020, 07:21:33 AM »

It's not weird when you understand who are these grey people connected to get their watches

Mind sharing who these people are or is that taboo topic?

Anyone who forked out the money to buy at premium will know which retailer it came from, unless it come with the new card.

Offline W3ll

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2020, 11:59:44 AM »

Anyone who forked out the money to buy at premium will know which retailer it came from, unless it come with the new card.

Not a taboo for sure, if you monitor this "Game" long enough, is pretty obvious the AD / Grey are the same "gang", like you said, AD has insider who work with the grey dealers.. Grey will have their "Set up" customers to go AD and buy those watches from them.. sometimes they strike a deal where the "customer" will buy together with a few other bundle watches.. ever wonder where the grey get all their hublot brand new from selling at lower prices than AD?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 12:06:22 PM by Petai300 »

Offline dpkong

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2020, 12:19:28 PM »

Not a taboo for sure, if you monitor this "Game" long enough, is pretty obvious the AD / Grey are the same "gang", like you said, AD has insider who work with the grey dealers.. Grey will have their "Set up" customers to go AD and buy those watches from them.. sometimes they strike a deal where the "customer" will buy together with a few other bundle watches.. ever wonder where the grey get all their hublot brand new from selling at lower prices than AD?

just wondering if those "runner" are from a special group who "makes you an offer you can't resist" type...

Offline W3ll

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2020, 07:44:55 AM »

just wondering if those "runner" are from a special group who "makes you an offer you can't resist" type...

Sadly whoever these people is they had turn the rolex sports into money making tool for them..  as long as people keep paying crazy premium for them , it won’t stop