Author Topic: Rolex AD at KLCC area  (Read 12703 times)

Offline Shyn

• Freshie
Rolex AD at KLCC area
« on: October 31, 2016, 01:57:11 PM »
Hi, stay and read MWF quite some time and this is my first thread.
Planed year end travel to KLCC for holiday and maybe would like to get a first Rolex datejust 31 for my gf. (5th anniversary celebration)
Do anyone kindly share to me is there any good place to get a new piece with good price? Or any lobang around there?

This will be our first Rolex, may I know what I need to care about it? Like year of the watch? Warranty card stamped or not? Etc...

Pardon my English. Thx :Cheers:

Offline Narco

Re: Rolex AD at KLCC area
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 02:31:23 PM »
I always find that the most satisfying moment is to buy a Rolex at Rolex Boutique itself. Of course u can also get a brand new Rolex via other channel (but i won't recommend). There's a Rolex Boutique in KLCC, first floor if I'm not wrong. And a fellow member is working there. Work out ur charm, my friend! - This is if you intend to get a brand new (if possible, get a brand new to celebrate the moment).

Offline gchee

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 02:37:01 PM »
If you want to save some money then there are lots of other sellers you can buy from apart from AD. Eventually all rolexes are the same, regardless it came from local AD or overseas AD.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 03:31:19 PM »
There's a Rolex boutique in KLCC, on the first floor. But I'll be honest to say my experience there is poor, the ladies there either don't bother to serve you or is pretty clueless at the product they are trying to sell.

Offline Shyn

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 04:38:47 PM »
I always find that the most satisfying moment is to buy a Rolex at Rolex Boutique itself. Of course u can also get a brand new Rolex via other channel (but i won't recommend). There's a Rolex Boutique in KLCC, first floor if I'm not wrong. And a fellow member is working there. Work out ur charm, my friend! - This is if you intend to get a brand new (if possible, get a brand new to celebrate the moment).

I got same mind with u, that's why I open this thread to figure out which AD or boutique can get the better service and discount.

Offline Shyn

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 04:40:26 PM »
If you want to save some money then there are lots of other sellers you can buy from apart from AD. Eventually all rolexes are the same, regardless it came from local AD or overseas AD.

Do u have any shop can recommend? Pls don't too far cause I have no transport over there...

Offline Shyn

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 04:43:35 PM »
There's a Rolex boutique in KLCC, on the first floor. But I'll be honest to say my experience there is poor, the ladies there either don't bother to serve you or is pretty clueless at the product they are trying to sell.

Damn like this kind of service quite bad. KLCC it's under Swiss Rolex boutique or AD? If under Swiss I will email to the service center to complain her. So bad I am :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline turinbrakes

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 12:53:49 PM »
The one at KLCC and Pavillion are both by Swiss Watch Gallery. Had good experiences at the KLCC one..even called me up for the Batman when they finally got stock.  But the same can't be said for the one at Pavilion though

Offline Narco

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 12:58:17 PM »
Was in Rolex KLCC. Must say that the experience is rather excellent. I was with an orient, goofy and doesn't look like i can afford a Rolex. But they threat my excellently. Anyway, I'm the kind of chemistry man. Got chemistry (with both the watch and the SA), I'll buy. If not, walk away. Unless, it is really difficult for me to obtain that particular piece.

Offline Shyn

• Freshie
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 03:27:37 PM »
The one at KLCC and Pavillion are both by Swiss Watch Gallery. Had good experiences at the KLCC one..even called me up for the Batman when they finally got stock.  But the same can't be said for the one at Pavilion though

I see, seem like Swiss watch gallery quite big in MY. My IWC and omega both are bought from Penang SWG also :D

Was in Rolex KLCC. Must say that the experience is rather excellent. I was with an orient, goofy and doesn't look like i can afford a Rolex. But they threat my excellently. Anyway, I'm the kind of chemistry man. Got chemistry (with both the watch and the SA), I'll buy. If not, walk away. Unless, it is really difficult for me to obtain that particular piece.

Ya, have to see my luck can meet up good SA or not, plan only 3 days there.

Offline Clicko

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 04:51:30 PM »
Venture a little further to Starhill Gallery, Rolex boutique by Cortina Watch... good service.

Offline gchee

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 11:54:22 AM »
The submariner is always not in stock. That's something you have to live with if buying from an AD.

Offline CKL1213

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 07:04:13 AM »
I like Cortina because I don't have other choice hahaha

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 08:45:28 PM »

I see, seem like Swiss watch gallery quite big in MY. My IWC and omega both are bought from Penang SWG also :D

Ya, have to see my luck can meet up good SA or not, plan only 3 days there.

If you want I can give you contact of my dealer, just got a really good deal from him for my Omega so he might do the same for you as well.

Offline herizalz

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2016, 09:15:15 AM »
Do you mind sharing your dealers please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Shyn

• Freshie
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2016, 04:22:14 AM »
Venture a little further to Starhill Gallery, Rolex boutique by Cortina Watch... good service.
Yeah, I online search the Starhill building look nice, confirm go and see see :Cheers:

The submariner is always not in stock. That's something you have to live with if buying from an AD.

Sub always is not my target, GMT II maybe is my next target

Do you mind sharing your dealers please?

I have no dealer in KL.

Offline Shyn

• Freshie
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 04:27:05 AM »

If you want I can give you contact of my dealer, just got a really good deal from him for my Omega so he might do the same for you as well.
May I know which outlet your dealer work at? I may drop go and see, planed to kL relax and freedom, dun like to deal with anyone at the moment.  ;)

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 07:26:50 AM »

May I know which outlet your dealer work at? I may drop go and see, planed to kL relax and freedom, dun like to deal with anyone at the moment.  ;)

The Cortina outlet in KLCC.. Don't think they carry Rolex there due to the boutique, but they certainly has it in as I was asking about it.

So if I okay they price, they will bring it over.

Offline lovefoe

• Freshie
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2016, 01:59:59 PM »
Bangsar Shopping Center AD is not bad though. Bought from there

Offline Shyn

• Freshie
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2016, 01:56:41 PM »

The Cortina outlet in KLCC.. Don't think they carry Rolex there due to the boutique, but they certainly has it in as I was asking about it.

So if I okay they price, they will bring it over.

Bangsar Shopping Center AD is not bad though. Bought from there

Thx for all input. I will go around to take a look, have a few target shop to visit  ;)

Offline yehlai

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2016, 04:44:24 PM »
I just found out Wata Time no longer carry Rolex

Offline Shyn

• Freshie
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2016, 01:27:03 PM »
I found out Rolex explorer 1 no stock. If anyone saw KLCC nearby there AD got stock pls share to me, if possible pls PM me the SA contact.

This weekend have a short trip to there :Cheers:

Offline keanewoon

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2016, 03:18:02 PM »
Rrp for explorer is 23900?

Offline Sky 007

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2016, 04:38:11 PM »
I saw a Explorer 1 at The Garden Mid Valley Rolex AD.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:39:54 PM by sky7704 »

Offline Shyn

• Freshie
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2016, 07:05:21 PM »
Rrp for explorer is 23900?

Ya, but normally got 5% discount for the explorer