Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS Oris Aquis Date 43mm  (Read 4095 times)

Offline bryanL

WTS Oris Aquis Date 43mm
« on: March 08, 2016, 11:34:26 AM »
Hi MWF members,

Up for sale is my few days old Oris Aquis date 43mm.  Never worn, still sit nicely in the watch box with plastic attached. Thus condition wise, I would rate it as 99% or more. Story goes that my friend decided to get the Aquis, went to Oris boutique in Malaysia and was startled with its current market price. Was told that Oris had twice increment over the past year. Few days later, both of us were in another watch shop oversea, and was quoted an amazing discount should we decided to buy more than one. My friend was happy with his new Oris, while for me someone who tend to buy in impulse and can’t let go of any good deal, I ended up with this piece in my safe. Being a G-Shock Frogman fan since last year, I don’t think I be donning this piece anytime soon. After all, watch are meant to be worn and not to be kept. Following are the specs and pictures.

Case
Stainless steel case with a black rubber strap. Uni-directional rotating silver-tone bezel with black ceramic top ring
Size 43.00 mm, case thickness: 14 mm
Top Glass Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
Case Back Stainless steel, screwed, see-through mineral glass
Screw in crown, water resistant at 300 meters (1000 feet)

Movement
Oris 733, base SW 200-1
Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
Power-Reserve38 hrs

Dial
Black dial with luminous indices and hands (Superluminova BG W9)

Strap
Band width: 26 mm. Band length: 7.5 inches
Black rubber strap, stainless steel security folding clasp with extension

I am offering RM 4000 for this piece here. International warranty starts on 02 March 2016. You can google for many of its positive reviews online as well as surveying the current price. Please whatsapp me @ 016 855 8894 (Bryan). Call might not be answered as I am away on business trip until this coming Sunday (13/03/2016). Onwards, feel free to buzz me for any inquiry, however I still prefer Whatsapp. I prefer Cash on Delivery @ Nilai or any nearby location. That way, both party would be happy.

Offline bryanL

Re: WTS Oris Aquis Date 43mm
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 07:11:46 PM »
Bump for the week :) ... Highly negotiable but no low ball, pls...

Offline bryanL

Re: WTS Oris Aquis Date 43mm
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 03:23:16 PM »
Sold!!.. Tq MWF .. :thumbsup: