Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS : Seiko Prospex Field Monster Limited Edition (under warranty)  (Read 3754 times)

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
Bought this 44mm Limited Edition piece in December 2014 and worn sparingly in rotation during the first month. Letting go to free a slot in the winder case. Literally new with RRP : RM1,445 and letting go at RM1,000 only for a fast deal  :thumbsup:

Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline D'Andy

Re: WTS : Seiko Prospex Field Monster Limited Edition (under warranty)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 11:26:45 AM »
Letting go to free a slot in the winder. RM950 for LE watch set, or RM1k with additional free Nato vintage leather strap (bought for RM135). Watch is as good as new with no scratches at all  :thumbsup:
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 02:02:14 PM »
Thank you for all the queries. I would update that the Prospex Limited Edition had been sold to a gentleman from MWF. Thank you to MWF and kind mods  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 10:17:26 AM by andytagheuer »

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 08:02:08 AM »
Thank you for all the queries. I would update that the Prospex Limited Edition had been sold to a gentleman from MWF. Thank you to MWF and kind mods  :thumbsup:

Dear Mods, the Prospex had been sold last month. There are still queries coming in, so would appreciate if Mods could close this thread please. Cheers  :thumbsup: