Author Topic: Max: My Disease  (Read 4141 times)

Offline maxthecat80

• Freshie
Max: My Disease
« on: February 06, 2021, 07:49:14 PM »
Hi folks..

I've been a longtime lurker + occasional poster. Tq for the contributions, postings..these have helped me pass the time esp over the past year (MCO etc).

I think its only polite that I introduce myself.  Ive been afflicted with this disease since 2014.

Why watches? I'm a sucker for a good story, history, anything vintage-y.

Current collection: Stowa Partitio, Stowa Flieger Klassik No Date, Speedmaster 3570.50, Tempest Carbon, Seiko Panda 6138-8020, SKX007, 1163MH Autavia Heuer, Rolex Sub 14060, JLC Master Cal.

Incoming: Casio A700WM

Looking for: Rolex GMT 16700 - Pepsi dial

I know, sigh..I have to thin the herd at some point. But I cant bring myself to part with any them yet.

So, if any of you know a good doctor who can cure me, pls let me know.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline dualcarb

Re: Max: My Disease
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 06:52:47 AM »
Thanks for the quick intro...and there ain’t no doctors here bro...only enablers. As to thinning the herd, only time will tell. I “thinned” my collection a little as I felt that many of my watches aren’t getting the wrist time they deserve. Now as time had gone by, I only look and happily move on as I know that I don’t need another watch...I only want it. I look down on my wrist and be happy that I have what I have...good luck finding that equilibrium. It will come...you just don’t know when

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 08:37:18 AM »
Its like bad medicine, ain't no doctor can cure the disease hahaha. Nice to see that the Tempest made it onto your collection, I have a Viking v2 myself. Was curious about the carbon at one point but had to tell myself cukup di  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline Alvenlee

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 01:49:16 PM »
Hi Max, your current collection is superb! Mixed of formal and leisure style. I just start to explore this new hobby, hopefully can control this disease before getting serious :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline adriangsc

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2021, 11:37:05 AM »
Hi folks..

I've been a longtime lurker + occasional poster. Tq for the contributions, postings..these have helped me pass the time esp over the past year (MCO etc).

I think its only polite that I introduce myself.  Ive been afflicted with this disease since 2014.

Why watches? I'm a sucker for a good story, history, anything vintage-y.

Current collection: Stowa Partitio, Stowa Flieger Klassik No Date, Speedmaster 3570.50, Tempest Carbon, Seiko Panda 6138-8020, SKX007, 1163MH Autavia Heuer, Rolex Sub 14060, JLC Master Cal.

Incoming: Casio A700WM

Looking for: Rolex GMT 16700 - Pepsi dial

I know, sigh..I have to thin the herd at some point. But I cant bring myself to part with any them yet.

So, if any of you know a good doctor who can cure me, pls let me know.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hello I guess there is only poison here haha. You will keep collect more and more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk