Author Topic: Kajang Good Properties  (Read 55249 times)

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Kajang Good Properties
« on: April 26, 2011, 03:01:31 PM »
Let me start this property investment topic.... some where i familiar with, KAJANG

Not because i'm familiar with this, but analysis show Kajang potential is great!!!

Reason
1. Biggest population growth in the past 10 yrs in Malaysia, Hulu Langat.... (mainly due in migration)
2. Greater KL, the nearest suburb, Kajang in physical distance is 20KM from city centre
3. new Sungai Buloh - Kajang MRT, this will link up Kajang to most of the KL new hotspot
4. Road system - SILK, PLUS, BESRAYA, Grand Saga
5. Universities nearby - UKM, UPM, Uniten, Nottingham, Mara, Ikram, GMI, etc
6. distance to Putrajaya, Cyberjaya & KLIA
7. Full Amenities - hospitals, banks, posts, police, wet markets, shoppings.....

so let see the projects launching now by big developers

1. TTDI Grove

close to prison entrance, along Kajang Bypass. Mostly landed properties, Terraces, Semi D, Shops.... From 2sty terrace  Rm450k

2. Saujana Villa (Primaparamount )

Along Kajang Bypass, good access. Last phase of Prima Saujana, hill top development. semi d & bungalow. 2 sty Semi Ds from Rm800k

3. Sime property - Safira

Saujana impian, bungalows. From rm1.4mil

4. Sentosa Heights (MKH)

semi Ds + few bungalows. from 3 sty semi D from RM1mil

5. Kajang 2 (MKH)

Between Bangi & Kajang. 260 acres township. 2 sty terrace From Rm450k

6. Nadayu 92 (Mutiara Gd yr)

further in from Kajang 2... near KAjang Hill Golf. landed strata, terrace, semi D, bungalow. 2sty terrace from Rm450k

7. Hillpark 2 (MKH)

near Bandar Teknologi Kajang. mixed development. 2 sty terrace houses from Rm340k

8. Jade Hills (Gamuda)

near bkt angkat. low dense lifestyle development. terrace, cluster, semi d & bungalow. terrace from rm860k

lets discuss further and compare with nearby development

Offline ultraman

Re: Kajang Good Properties
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 03:09:56 PM »
the taikor has spoken!!  :thumbsup:

btw taikor, pick your brain a bit, which kajang prop will you invest in? considering your access to info and/or cables....  :Cheers:

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 03:14:25 PM »
For long term investment, i will suggest Jade Hills, especially Bungalow houses.
this project is understated so far... not many ppl visiting due to its located at Kajang, a small town perceived far for many ppls.
by the time more house completed and ppl move in and more visitor.... price can appreciate crazily!
Desa park city price gone up after 10 yrs when its commercial opened and many visitor visitng during 2009

pls pay a visit to this place, it is better than desa park city for living... much lower dense!
the lake, the hill, the club house, the environment.... everything well designed and built ...
u can drop by sg chua for kajang famous lak tong

some great 360degree shots at jade hills
http://www.360cities.net/image/jade-hills-country-club-kajang-malaysia#345.90,-1.30,62.9

http://www.360cities.net/image/my-ideal-home#176.60,0.00,70.0

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 03:50:39 PM »
For long term investment, i will suggest Jade Hills, especially Bungalow houses.
this project is understated so far... not many ppl visiting due to its located at Kajang, a small town perceived far for many ppls.
by the time more house completed and ppl move in and more visitor.... price can appreciate crazily!
Desa park city price gone up after 10 yrs when its commercial opened and many visitor visitng during 2009

pls pay a visit to this place, it is better than desa park city for living... much lower dense!
the lake, the hill, the club house, the environment.... everything well designed and built ...
u can drop by sg chua for kajang famous lak tong

some great 360degree shots at jade hills
http://www.360cities.net/image/jade-hills-country-club-kajang-malaysia#345.90,-1.30,62.9

http://www.360cities.net/image/my-ideal-home#176.60,0.00,70.0

When buying these properties, please read the fine prints carefully. Make sure you know what you are paying for, like security, sinking fund, club house facilities, etc. But also any hidden cost that is not stated like IT cost of the security system etc. No offence but Gamuda does not have a good track record when it comes to these type of things as the people in their 'first' project is having lots of problem with Gamuda when the project was handed over to the residence. And yes, it is the one in Sungai Buloh.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 03:54:05 PM »
Chris, that is a very good insight on the residential situation, thank you. :thumbsup: It's been a while I've last set my feet in Kajang over 13 yrs ago. Fascinated to see so many high end project mushrooming there. Somehow, I always hesistant to invest in residential properties 'coz of the slower capital appreciation & the current stiff RPGT if BTS, the shorter turn around period of the tenant & its maintainence cost & lower ROI if opted for BTL. That's why I am more keen to get into commercial lot & land.

Chris, would you mind kindly also brief us on the potential of commercial lot & land in Kajang vs KL, thank you.

if you invested into Commercial shops into KAjang & bandar baru bangi 10 yrs ago...
i think you make more than many other area in Klang valler

8 yrs ago, my fren's sis bought 3 units of 2 sty shops in b b bangi
rm 320k, rm400k, rm430k respectively...
now 1 sold at rm1.2 mil, another rented for rm5k++ a month

5 yrs ago, fren bought 2 sty shops at metro avenue near MPKJ building rm600k, last yr sold at rm800k++

not many commercial development in this area so far....

pls wait for Kajang 2

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 06:58:06 PM »
Thank Chris.

Please keep us update on the Kajang 2 Shoplots, esp if you have 1st hand info on soft launch, thank you.  Won't leave you out on your kopi-o. :Cheers:

Is Mahkota Cheras considered Kajang area? Fren acquired few 3s shoplots there 7 yrs ago @600k+, now buyer offered them to let go @ 1.7m, but they refuse to budge 'coz great potential opp Jusco, fetched rental return >5k/m! :o

mahkota cheras consider cheras to many! yes. good investment there.... my friend invested for shoplots also laughing now
sg long is closer to kajang

twimpalms also good residential project.... nicely executed.... the hill top club house, orinocco is a masterpiece!!!!

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 07:02:23 PM »
When buying these properties, please read the fine prints carefully. Make sure you know what you are paying for, like security, sinking fund, club house facilities, etc. But also any hidden cost that is not stated like IT cost of the security system etc. No offence but Gamuda does not have a good track record when it comes to these type of things as the people in their 'first' project is having lots of problem with Gamuda when the project was handed over to the residence. And yes, it is the one in Sungai Buloh.
Good points :thumbsup:

yes. all g&g high end properties the same.... u need to pay for up keeping the environment!
from kota kemuning - bandar botanic - valencia - horizon hill - jade hills...... gamuda learn well... but the quality of the environment are better than 90% of other properties in malaysia...
so everything come with price!!!
desa park city buyer never complaint? nope.... but they still happy with the profit they made from the property

Offline wslee

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 10:13:26 PM »
Chris,u working in property development co?

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 07:37:52 AM »
Chris,u working in property development co?

I worked for property development co since graduted, from sales, sales admin, marketing, authority matter, land matter, strata planning n management, land sourcing, project cashflow...

Since been kicking around to handle All kind of port folio, since 09 I'm not in technical team anymore when I joined my current co
But still in touch with what's happening around

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 08:56:42 AM »
 time for some details

KAJAng 2 by MKH berhad

total 260 acres free hold planned for a new town of KAJANG
22 x 75 2 sty terrace house price from rm450k
40 x 80 2 sty semi d price from rm800k
plenty of higher end residential lining up

1st phase show unit ready soon

pros
1. location location location - between bb bangi n KAJANG, bb bangi fully developed
2. access - easy access from Silk via KAJANG utama, fly over towards bb bangi to be built by developer, existing link to jln reko
3. Great potential - total 2000+ acres undeveloped in this area, this is nearest to main junctions by a reliable developer, future phases prices set by developers will assure early birds profit
4. Ktm moving it's station to this land, komuter will link to new mrt, Bus terminal is stone throw away.
5. Developer in this area is position their product at higher price, hence will spent more on infra n landscape, history told us, environtment bring up the value of property
6. Developer with great repo in th area, never fail to deliver
7. Uem bought 600 acres near ukm bangi, this will boost up the area value
8. Big commercial plot allocated for integration with new ktm station, sure wong!!!

Cons
1. High tension cable quite near, not So much bout health, (japan n Korea built property closer) but not so nice to see, hope developer plant more tree to cover it
2. Uncertainty on undeveloped land, small risk u hv there!

more info
http://www.starproperty.my/malaysiaproperty/Details.aspx?pid=512682&PropertyCount=
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:20:14 PM by chrisyen »

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 09:17:44 PM »
Oops, ........... High Tension Cable. :o How far is it from the nearest lots? More than 300m?

developer diverting.... so dunno.... wont be too close, MPKJ wont allow!

Offline KamLoong

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 06:07:13 PM »
Kajang always felt cramped up. Especially going into Kajang town.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 08:43:07 AM »
KAJANG old town is suck... Suck chair!!!
But gd is KAJANG got outer ring road, SILK
so u dun need to go through town to travel around

n... Dijaya jus launch so call tropicana cheras... It's KAJANG actually, jus tat KAJANG nvr hv gd perception in ppls mind. Perception is hard to change.... But it will change when big name launching their big project around... Let c!

Offline KamLoong

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 07:29:59 PM »
I plan run down to have a look at a few launches then when I am back in KL. Only problem is the prices in KL are sky rocketing like mad. Maybe Kajang more affordable...just a bit more affordable. Hhahahahahha.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 08:52:04 PM »
Everywhere in greater KL is expensive now

KAJANG jus 25km from klcc

u better act fast....

Offline KamLoong

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2011, 05:23:53 AM »
Will definately scout around now. Incline towards area closer to airport as well. Really have to make run of the roads to acclimatise again.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 12:47:40 PM »
heard jadehills price increased again.... ( like rolex )
soon Kajang will have terrace house breaking RM1 mil

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 02:23:26 PM »
How could Kajang's terrace be over million lah, way too ridiculous lah!? My income cant cope with any KL property anymore then :HammerHead:

have you visited kajang?

pls visit few projects in the south when you free
1. Bukit Gita Bayu (seri Kembangan)
2. Blu Water Estate (Mines)
3. Twim Palm Sg Long
4. Jade Hills

these are the jewels...

if desa park city kind of high dense development can sell terrace over rm3mil.... why not?

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2011, 01:23:29 PM »
City&Country: Cover Story-- Kajang rising

Tags: Metro Homes Sdn Bhd , Metro Kajang , VPC Alliance (M) Sdn Bhd

By Lam Jian Wyn of The Edge Malaysia
Sunday, 17 July 2011 00:00

Kajang, known for its signature satay dish, is, for all intents and purposes, a laidback town. Its hub is a maze of narrow roads lined with pre-war and more modern shops anchored by Plaza Metro Kajang, which was developed by local stalwart MKH, formerly known as Metro Kajang Holdings Bhd. The only other notable shopping destinations in the town are Metro Point, also by Metro Kajang, and the Billion department store housed in some shoplots.

With its abundant vacant land, lower cost of living and great connectivity, the 'satay town' has got the attention of developers and homebuyers from out of town.
The outlying areas of the town could easily pass for housing estates in Petaling Jaya or Subang Jaya.

Kajang residents, however, seem like a contented lot probably because the cost of living here is lower than in Kuala Lumpur. In fact, says resident Ms Wong, it is still possible to get a terraced home in the Kajang secondary market for around RM300,000.

“I’m used to it [her daily commute to work in KL],” she tells City & Country. “I might consider moving out a few years later but I have no complaints now.”

It takes the real estate agent, who has called Kajang home the past 30 years, 45 minutes to an hour — via either Jalan Cheras and Jalan Loke Yew or the Sungai Besi Highway — to get to her office in Mont’Kiara, Kuala Lumpur, from her home in Sungai Jelok.

The opening of the Kajang SILK Highway in mid-2004 has also been a boon for the town, boosting its development, she says.

Some of the more significant developments include a Tesco hypermarket in Sime Darby Property’s 600-acre Saujana Impian township, Wong adds.

Saujana Impian is also the location of one of the three mass rapid transit (MRT) stations that will come up in the area. The Bandar Kajang station is expected to come up near the Kajang Stadium and some shops while the last station is supposed to come up near the KTM station in Jalan Reko where there are pockets of commercial activity.

What is interesting is that, even before the MRT project was announced, Kajang, which lies about 22km from the Kuala Lumpur city centre via the Cheras-Kajang Expressway, was already seeing a number of new property launches. This began after the Kajang SILK Highway opened in 2004.

The notable ones are Taman Prima Saujana, Taman Kajang Perdana, Jade Hills and Twin Palms, says James Wong, the managing director of VPC Alliance (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.

These upscale projects are growing in number, offering larger homes in gated and guarded communities as the general demand for homes remains robust.

For example, the first phase of Mutiara Goodyear Development Bhd’s gated and guarded Nadayu 92, launched in the middle of last year, was sold out within a day. The landed homes were priced at RM433,000 to RM1.02 million.

The project is now into its second phase, which is over 80% sold.

Metro Kajang’s Sentosa Heights — comprising 46 semi-detached homes, 12 bungalows and four bungalow plots — near the town centre achieved a take-up rate of 70% prior to its launch in April.
Meanwhile, the first three phases of Naza TTDI Sdn Bhd’s TTDI Grove — a 113-acre guarded project along Persiaran Kajang-Semenyih — have recorded 90% sales. The homes were launched over three weekends in March this year and were priced from RM290,000 to RM450,000.

Connectivity and affordability the key
Metro Homes Sdn Bhd’s director See Kok Loong tells City & Country that he noted a spike in property prices 18 months ago as the market recovered from the 2008 global financial crisis.

For instance, the prices of semidees in the Twin Palms Sg Long township developed by Singapore outfit Lum Chang Group had appreciated by 12.4% from RM889,000 in May 2008 to RM1 million in October 2010 while the prices of terraced houses in the same development were 14.5% higher at RM665,000 in September last year from RM580,000 in May 2008.

The value of vacant residential land in Saujana Impian had also risen from over RM50 psf in 2008 to over RM60 last year, representing an increase of 10% to 15%, See points out.

He believes the residents of Cheras, Putrajaya and Cyberjaya are buying some of these homes because the cost of properties in Cheras and Cyberjaya has risen significantly while most of the homes in Putrajaya are occupied by civil servants.

These groups and upgraders from Kajang itself are likely the core buyers of the homes, he says.
Developers are responding well to the demand for gated and guarded projects as these developments help them maximise the value of their land.

“High-end landed properties present a lower risk of investment because the smaller number of units per development makes it easier to control costs,” See explains.

He credits developers such as Country Heights Holdings Bhd, Gamuda Bhd and Mutiara Goodyear with bringing high-end homes in gated and guarded communities to Kajang. Country Heights Kajang and Jade Hills were developed by the first two respectively.

Other major developers in Kajang are Sin Hiap Lee Consolidated Bhd (Bandar Sungai Long), UDA, Lion Group (Bandar Makhota Cheras that falls under the Kajang municipality), Country Heights and I&P Group Sdn Bhd (Alam Sari township), says VPC’s Wong.

Developers that have ventured aggressively into Kajang of late are a mix of well-known listed entities and smaller unlisted players such as Ara Asa Sdn Bhd (Ridgeview Residences), Naza TTDI and OSK Property (Sri Banyan within Country Heights Kajang), Kueen Lai Villa Sdn Bhd (Tiara Residence and Tiara Parkhomes) and Tanming Bhd (Taman Taming Mutiara).

Kajang's secondary market is not seeing as much activity, according to See
It helps that there is abundant vacant land in Kajang and that several highways have opened up in the last four years, such as the Kajang SILK Highway and Persiaran Kajang-Semenyih (which is linked to the Kajang-Seremban Highway), says See.

Other major links to the area are Lebuhraya Utara Selatan, Lebuhraya Cheras-Kajang and Lebuhraya Klang Selatan, he adds.

Agreeing that improved connectivity has benefited Kajang tremendously, Wong says the Kajang SILK Highway offers easy access to Puchong, Bangi, the neighbouring Semenyih and Cheras.
He says property hot spots can be found all over the municipality, which he defines as the huge 787.6 sq km district encompassing Kajang town, Cheras, Semenyih, Berenang, Hulu Langat and Hulu Semenyih.

The fringes of Kajang's town centre
“With improved accessibility due to the Kajang SILK Highway and the Kajang bypass and the availability of parcels of development land, high-end residential developments have mushroomed all over Kajang, for example Twin Palms at Sg Long, Taman Sri Banyan, Jade Hills and Prima Saujana.

“The population of Kajang is growing very fast — at about 7% per annum — partly due to migration from Kuala Lumpur because property prices are relatively cheaper here. The fact that Kajang is only half an hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur is encouraging homebuyers to own landed residential property here. They probably cannot afford similar properties in KL,” he observes.

Wong observes that Kajang can also be considered an education hub as it is home to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Universiti Putra Malaysia, the Nottingham University campus, the German Malaysia Institute and the Australia International School. Thus, the parents of students are interested in buying homes here, he explains.

i-Realty Sdn Bhd’s senior negotiator Raymond Ng, whose family is involved in property development in Kajang, says demand is growing in Kajang for luxurious properties with security features.

“Safety is a concern because Kajang’s crime rate was once high. This might explain the appeal of gated and guarded homes,” he adds.

According to MKH’s group managing director Datuk Eddy Chen, demand is good in the Kajang property market. He says as major players expand their presence here and competition intensifies, the winners are the homebuyers because the offerings get better and the prices more reasonable.
He notes a 20% to 30% increase in property prices in recent years, underpinned by higher construction costs, demand for more sophisticated properties as well as more technical provisions and infrastructure required by the authorities. The result is low-density developments, he observes.

“With more demanding and increasingly sophisticated buyers in the current market environment, developers are launching premium projects with the standard features being gated and guarded homes, well-designed landscaping, innovative and contemporary façades and larger built-ups.

“Also, although location is still the main criterion in the selection of products, homebuyers these days do not mind travelling further as long as there is good transport infrastructure,” says Chen.
All this makes it difficult to compare the prices of new homes with those of homes built more than five years ago, he adds.

“Very often, the response depends on concept, security and, these days, returns on investment. Buyers do not seem to mind paying more if their criteria are fulfilled. Hence, we observe buyers coming from various locations in the Klang Valley, some even from other states.”

Chen says it helps that there are more highways leading to Kajang with the addition of, for example, South Klang Valley Expressway and Lebuhraya Kajang Seremban.

Prospects
On Kajang’s prospects, Chen says he expects the town’s population to grow, helped by migration from other areas and better accessibility.

“The perception that Kajang is ‘far’ no longer exists because it is now a superb location with good connections. For example, it takes a mere 30 minutes to drive to KL, 20 minutes to Putrajaya and 30 minutes to Damansara via the SKVE.”

One of the proposed MRT stations is along Jalan Reko
The MRT — expected to come up in 2017 — will help boost the value of Kajang properties by creating a wealth of job and business opportunities, Chen adds.

The bulk of Metro Kajang’s landbank lies in Kajang and Semenyih, naturally rendering these locations the group’s main markets. The group also aims to acquire more land in these areas, having set aside RM100 million for the purpose.

According to Mutiara Goodyear’s executive chairman Hamidon Abdullah, the group ventured into Kajang because the town gave it the “best opportunity” to set new standards in medium-cost gated and guarded developments.

“Our attempt here is to redefine link houses in a resort-like environment that is integrated, cohesive, safe and hygienic,” he tells City & Country.

He notes that the group is already planning to launch another development in Kajang with a similar concept in the second half of next year.

The yet-to-be-named, 15-acre freehold mixed-use development will come up next to Nadayu 92.
Mohd Johan Shadzli Mohd Daud, Naza TTDI’s senior general manager of marketing and sales, tells City & Country that the group decided to enter Kajang because it is a growth area with mature infrastructure and connectivity.

“Its accessibility to KL makes it easy for residents to travel to and from the city centre. The area that we are developing is strategically located close to mature townships. Our township is also freehold and will be a great addition to this thriving area.”

Metro Homes’ See, however, is not optimistic about Kajang’s near-term prospects because he feels property prices are headed towards unsustainable levels.

“For instance, you have new superlink homes priced at RM1.2 million and new terraced homes almost hitting RM500,000. The older homes cost less than RM300,000. Prices shouldn’t be going up like that, yet they are.”

See also feels there is limited upside for Kajang’s secondary market as the homes do not have the large built-ups and security features of the new homes.

VPC’s Wong, on the other hand, feels that the outlook for Kajang over the next three years is bright because the terminal for the MRT Blue Line is expected to come up in the area in 2013. There are also plans to built a link between this MRT station and the KTM station in Jalan Reko.

“The prices of Kajang homes are sustainable because if you compare them with prices in prime areas such as Kuala Lumpur, they are more affordable,” Wong adds.

This article appeared in City & Country, the property pullout of The Edge Malaysia, Issue 863, June 20-26, 2011

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011, 08:32:06 AM »
http://www.theedgeproperty.com/news-a-views/7976.html

hong leong finally launching this.... last time they call it THE NEST....

located along Kajang Bypass, great access!

for this built up, RM1.8 mil is still a veyr very gd buy !

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
MKH new launch
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2011, 08:27:47 PM »
Setia jus announced the purchase of 1000 acres further south between old bangi n beranang
was told they also negotiating another 1500 acres next to it

and uem 400 acres near ukm bangi also coming up

so existing gd design houses in KAJANG will be good buy
cause those big developer up there will sure push the price higher!!!

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 12:41:36 PM »
Is the site easily located? ............... Turn Right at traffic light after the Kajang toll? Thanks.

easiest way is go through SILK highway. from KL-Seremban Highway, exit Kajang.

1st traffic light after toll, turn left.... u r into SILK. follow sign to Kajang (go straight)
pay open toll, passing sg chua, jln reko, jln bkt......
the land is on ur right..... u can see a big billboard!
make a u turn b4 2nd toll.... pass bkt mewah phase 9 turn to left according to sign!!!

morning i'm going to Jade hills and Twin palm.... if u want to meet me.... then pm me ur contact.
i will let u know where to meet up

Offline aku_ker

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 08:42:05 AM »
Let me start this property investment topic.... some where i familiar with, KAJANG

Hi Chris, need your advice since your familiar with Kajang area, what is the pro and cons for TTDi grove in Kajang, i like the area since it just next to kl-cheras higway , and all aminities is already there (Mcd, Giant,Tesco). And the price is still affordable too.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »
Hi Chris, need your advice since your familiar with Kajang area, what is the pro and cons for TTDi grove in Kajang, i like the area since it just next to kl-cheras higway , and all aminities is already there (Mcd, Giant,Tesco). And the price is still affordable too.

pros - access. Like u say, jus beside KAJANG by pass! It's no traffic light to LEKAS n 1 traffic light to grand saga.
      - small community design for some terrace house
      - ttdi unlikely will go abandon

cons - very close to prison, more with big mosque(Chinese may not like it)
       - land very low compare to road (feng shui)
       - price slightly on the high side as compare with Prima saujana n the new project Beside KAJANG Perdana for current phase.       
       - jus guarded, not gated, no club house
       - no strong design element limiting the room of appreciation