Author Topic: Need some advises on my business :)  (Read 10338 times)

Offline heilulu

• Freshie
Need some advises on my business :)
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:07:42 PM »
hi everyone! i just started my own business this month! after struggling for so many years, finally owned a business!! hehe.. im owning a bakery shop la, cz i love to bake, that's why lo...
but i hv some questions to ask here due to im still new in business. so wanna ask some advises! first, how to manage the overhead cost since i will need to hire few sales people and also need to keep in touch with all the staffs? cz as i know, based on my own experience, most sales people used their own number when they resign, it makes the client unable to keep in touch with the company again. for the mobile claims from the previous company, it range from RM200 to RM500/month.. very expensive leh!! is  anyone know if there is a fix mobile allowances or should register all the numbers under company name? let me know ^^

Offline ongteckweng

Re: Need some advises on my business :)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 10:00:44 PM »
For me, if the customers are important to you, get a company mobile number for your sales team. And tell them this number is for businesses use only. Usually for business line, the cost will not be much as the sales ppl will meet customers f2f instead of relying on calls but that depends on ur business as well.

Offline waterluc

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 09:01:45 AM »
better register all the staffs no under under company cz you can pass the Nos to any new staff if the existing staff resign..no worry that you may not be able to contact the customers after the old staff resign ..
I think there are many plans for the small and business enterprise in the market…got variety of choice. Got the plan which emphasis on calls/sms and data or either one…just get the one u want

Offline babie

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 09:37:14 AM »
hi everyone! i just started my own business this month! after struggling for so many years, finally owned a business!! hehe.. im owning a bakery shop la, cz i love to bake, that's why lo...
but i hv some questions to ask here due to im still new in business. so wanna ask some advises! first, how to manage the overhead cost since i will need to hire few sales people and also need to keep in touch with all the staffs? cz as i know, based on my own experience, most sales people used their own number when they resign, it makes the client unable to keep in touch with the company again. for the mobile claims from the previous company, it range from RM200 to RM500/month.. very expensive leh!! is  anyone know if there is a fix mobile allowances or should register all the numbers under company name? let me know ^^
ishh,my company didn't provide any mobile allowance leh,we have to pay ourself when call to customers >:(
i am very not happy with this arrangement as i have to spend a lot every month for those phone bills :-[

Offline heilulu

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 04:08:36 PM »
ishh,my company didn't provide any mobile allowance leh,we have to pay ourself when call to customers >:(
i am very not happy with this arrangement as i have to spend a lot every month for those phone bills :-[
not only u lar, when i was working in the previous company, as sales person, i also didnt get the mobile allowance lar. haih. so, normally i will just make the calls and follow up with the clients while im in the office, save cost ler. but then i will cause low performance lo. but now since im doing my own business, of course i wish to prevent all those bad attitude from my staffs la, to avoid lost of sales.

Offline rahzamens

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 07:43:35 AM »
I m using business plan from celcom for my business. The price starting from RM38 per month with calls/sms/ data.
Sumore this plan come with complimentary phone which got 4 choices. We can choose either one..
U may refer this..
[/url]

Offline ryann

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 01:39:18 PM »
only 50mins free call?i don't think is enough for business discussion larr..sometime 1 call already talk for 30mins.
and the complimentary phone not so useful as it come with low spec,not really suitable for business leh.

Offline nikfs1881

• "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend."
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 02:49:29 AM »

only 50mins free call?i don't think is enough for business discussion larr..sometime 1 call already talk for 30mins.
and the complimentary phone not so useful as it come with low spec,not really suitable for business leh.

Ask the sales person to use the mobile phone for urgent matters only and use the office landline for most of the sales call, then 50mins should be okay......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rolex Sea-dwellerC|Breitling Seawolf Blacksteel LE|Tag heuer Grand Carrera|Chopard Monaco Historique Time Attack|Baume et Mercier Capeland|Tudor Grantour|Omega Seamaster|Oris Artix Complication|Rolex 6694|Tag Heuer Link|Oris William F1|Tag Heuer 2000|Tissot T-Race LE|Rado D-Star 200 |Sistem51|Longines Hydroconquest Chrono|Seiko SRP577|Seiko SBDC003|Steinhart GMT Pepsi & Nav B44| Nomos Tangente 38

Offline CKL1213

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 06:57:29 AM »
Celcom business no good, keep appearing in forum promoting their plan

Offline fofo

• Freshie
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 07:22:19 AM »
go maxis better  they provide more benefit than celcom :thumbsup:  https://www.maxis.com.my/en/business/products-and-services/mobile-solutions/maxisonebusiness.html
they provide good coverage and unlimited talk as well you can also add on IDD so that you can call others country not only in malaysia.

Offline heilulu

• Freshie
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 09:43:19 AM »

Ask the sales person to use the mobile phone for urgent matters only and use the office landline for most of the sales call, then 50mins should be okay......

hmm, it'a good idea. But the only thing I'm concern is to call the supplier, because used to make a lot of calls.

Offline ongteckweng

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 12:34:18 PM »
Imho, if the calls are for businesses, the roi will be more than enough to cover ur calls charges. Maxis has one of the expensive charges as compare to Celcom and Digi. It's great that you want to save as much as possible especially when you just started but look at the bigger pictures. It's part of investment for your business and to grow bigger. Stop worrying about this and plan how are you going to make ur company present in the market and getting your first bucket of gold. All the best.

Offline heilulu

• Freshie
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 03:28:29 PM »
better register all the staffs no under under company cz you can pass the Nos to any new staff if the existing staff resign..no worry that you may not be able to contact the customers after the old staff resign ..
I think there are many plans for the small and business enterprise in the market…got variety of choice. Got the plan which emphasis on calls/sms and data or either one…just get the one u want

you mean the fix line? as I said sometimes I also need to keep in touch with my sales team because I am the one who make decision. But still thank you so much for your suggestion, it's really a big help. As you said plan on how to make my company present in the market also important but first I have to solve all this stuff before proceed to this phase. I'm the kind of ppl who would like to solve thing step by step instead of suddenly jump to another phase. :)

Offline bazaoyu

• Freshie
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2015, 10:07:03 PM »
hey! currently my company also subscribe to this plan! the complimentary phone is quite good ah! it does meet the lowest requirement for business field cz got email, office apps and so on... i am quite happy with it since it is free! haha.. who doesn't love free stuff leh?

Offline chickypoke

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 07:11:35 AM »
I m using business plan from celcom for my business. The price starting from RM38 per month with calls/sms/ data.
Sumore this plan come with complimentary phone which got 4 choices. We can choose either one..
U may refer this..
[/url]

yes, always choose Celcom. coz im using Celcom personal (~v~) good + cheap

Offline rahzamens

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 07:20:58 AM »

bear in mind that the plan is with data..so not necessary have to have the discussion within the staffs or with clients by way of using call…we can use whatsapp, wechat, facetime etc..lots of option for u to choose. So 50 minutes should be enough.
Lets say if not enough, you may add on depends on your usage.
There are different categories under the plan. If you are medium user, then u may go to the medium usage which only need RM 10 for extra 50 hours calls and you will get a complimentary phone.
The other choice is business unlimited which provides unlimited calls and sms. With extra RM 50 can get a complimentary phone. I think the add on is very worthable and affordable for those heavy user.
Since there are lots of choice, you may choose depends to your usage. cheer

Offline goni

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2015, 09:41:23 AM »
this new plan can carry forward those un-utilised data quota to next month,some more come with extra free data upon sign up..
the 3GB data is good enough but since got free 3GB is even better,haha!!

Offline kygan711

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2015, 08:13:10 PM »
I am using the maxis one plan fixed fee at 128 per mth unlimited talk and text to all network. Limitation is 2GB only but if you are using to check emails and work more than sufficient !!!!!.  I think it's a great deal for me and work fine so far. I was raking around 220-300 per month in the old iphone plan before my contract finish and move to this.

In my view, if you can't invest in communicating with your potential customer you are already burying your business unless a high portion of your business is from walk in or retail. I get customers recommended to me from people I meet or keep in contact and the potential opportunity far outweight the RM 128 per month. Better they recommend to me than I go cold call where people are so much more skeptical but that's me.

Offline rahzamens

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 09:24:37 AM »
I am using the maxis one plan fixed fee at 128 per mth unlimited talk and text to all network. Limitation is 2GB only but if you are using to check emails and work more than sufficient !!!!!.  I think it's a great deal for me and work fine so far. I was raking around 220-300 per month in the old iphone plan before my contract finish and move to this.

In my view, if you can't invest in communicating with your potential customer you are already burying your business unless a high portion of your business is from walk in or retail. I get customers recommended to me from people I meet or keep in contact and the potential opportunity far outweight the RM 128 per month. Better they recommend to me than I go cold call where people are so much more skeptical but that's me.

yea, that was good. But don't you think if heilulu take the celcom plan is even better since celcom offer low price and huge amount of data it's suitable for the beginning stage business. well anyway im just sharing my opinion btw this is up to heilulu's choice.

Offline heilulu

• Freshie
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2015, 11:45:12 AM »

bear in mind that the plan is with data..so not necessary have to have the discussion within the staffs or with clients by way of using call…we can use whatsapp, wechat, facetime etc..lots of option for u to choose. So 50 minutes should be enough.
Lets say if not enough, you may add on depends on your usage.
There are different categories under the plan. If you are medium user, then u may go to the medium usage which only need RM 10 for extra 50 hours calls and you will get a complimentary phone.
The other choice is business unlimited which provides unlimited calls and sms. With extra RM 50 can get a complimentary phone. I think the add on is very worthable and affordable for those heavy user.
Since there are lots of choice, you may choose depends to your usage. cheer

i think that this plan might be suitable for my new business! im thinking to try the RM38 per month once since it is quite cheap and if it is really good, might migrate to the RM48 one! coz got free 50 hrs call for business circle for only RM10. really good price!! even cheaper than paying TM for their fixed rental line