Author Topic: watch sales event (not a thread on selling but deals found)  (Read 5820 times)

Offline patryn33

• Freshie
watch sales event (not a thread on selling but deals found)
« on: December 10, 2009, 08:09:19 PM »
Martin Braun Masterpiece event.
up to 55% off MSRP thru AD.
Martin Braun is part of the Frank Muller group
http://www.martinbrauntime.com/pages/watches.php
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 08:50:34 PM by patryn33 »

Offline patryn33

• Freshie

Offline HusH

Re: watch sales event (not a thread on selling but deals found)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 08:03:38 PM »
Just found out today.

Watch sale by LVMH at Level 28, Central Plaza, Jln Sultan Ismail (behind Pavillion). On from 11-12th Dec. Tag Heuer seems to be the most notable brand they have for the sale. Others being Fendi and Dior (so says the advert).

Went there to have a look during lunch time. Extremely long queue just to get in. So I left without seeing any of the watches.

Offline patryn33

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 08:12:24 PM »
no invitation req? any idea whats the discount like?

Offline HusH

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 08:24:38 PM »
no invitation req? any idea whats the discount like?

Not aware of any invitation required. I believe it's open to public. Discount up to 50%.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 11:21:53 AM »
Martin Braun Masterpiece event.
up to 55% off MSRP thru AD.
Martin Braun is part of the Frank Muller group
http://www.martinbrauntime.com/pages/watches.php

martin braun already left frank muller !!!
but the brand still own by watchland frank muller

Offline patryn33

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 07:54:48 PM »
thanx for the update. news released on 3rd Dec 09

Martin Braun Watches Go Independent

Martin Braun was until recently part of the struggling Franck Muller watch group. The Mr. Braun, the man behind the brand has recently left the Franck Muller group to set out on his own. It is unclear from a legal perspective whether or not Franck Muller has released the rights to the "Martin Braun" brand name or the watch designs. Thus, it is possible that Martin will have to start anew, with a totally new line and possibly a new name.

Talented and spirited, Mr. Braun is working on setting up shop outside of Lucerne. He indicates that a brand new line of watch will be coming in the spring or summer of 2010. He is well known for designing attractive and complex watches with his own unique charm and classic spirit to them. See here is one of the Hyperion models. It is nice to see that he is taking it upon himself to carry his skills and business acumen to the next level by independently taking charge and building up his business once again. I'll keep a look out for his new watch models.

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 08:51:45 PM »
Got the following information from other forum.  :Cheers:

"Passions in Bangsar Village has a Panerai Black Seal with date window (the basic model) for sale at RM20,000 and a couple of other panerai's too. I think the Black Seal is a steal at 20K. As my wife would say " CHEAP!". I suggest you grab the black seal as the going price at the moment is around 27K used. You can't find it new anymore as it is OOP (Out Of Production). Also, since it is the basic model, it is also the cheapest. Plus, if you buy it from Passions of Singapore (in Bangsar Village), you can be sure it is genuine. You do know that there are a lot of replica Panerai's being passed around as the genuine item, right?"

Offline chiewata

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 10:38:29 PM »

"Passions in Bangsar Village has a Panerai Black Seal with date window (the basic model) for sale at RM20,000 and a couple of other panerai's too. I think the Black Seal is a steal at 20K. As my wife would say " CHEAP!". I suggest you grab the black seal as the going price at the moment is around 27K used. You can't find it new anymore as it is OOP (Out Of Production). Also, since it is the basic model, it is also the cheapest. Plus, if you buy it from Passions of Singapore (in Bangsar Village), you can be sure it is genuine. You do know that there are a lot of replica Panerai's being passed around as the genuine item, right?"

aiyoh passion punya stock so pthetatic go straight to Pacific Time in BSC or SWP la jaw also drop man more stock then any AD in town....kakaka but my advice is dont go la after see go back home bang here bang there one la.... :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 04:43:36 AM »

good luck and it's real "cheap" :D

Offline johnjoux

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 09:20:04 PM »

aiyoh passion punya stock so pthetatic go straight to Pacific Time in BSC or SWP la jaw also drop man more stock then any AD in town....kakaka but my advice is dont go la after see go back home bang here bang there one la.... :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

I dont really understand.. what's all about paXXion? Want to know more bout their stock :)

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 07:40:22 AM »
I dont really understand.. what's all about paXXion? Want to know more bout their stock :)

Passions is a second hand watch dealer from Singapore and they have a shop in Bangsar Village. Google the exact address  :Cheers:

Offline HusH

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 08:54:49 AM »
Just found out TSC at Amcorp mall sells watches too. New and pre-owned.

There is a PAM 00005 for RM17k. Good deal? Was told it's brand new.

Also, a B&R Phantom (not sure what model exactly) RM9.8k.

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 11:53:58 AM »
Just found out TSC at Amcorp mall sells watches too. New and pre-owned.

There is a PAM 00005 for RM17k. Good deal? Was told it's brand new.

Also, a B&R Phantom (not sure what model exactly) RM9.8k.

If i'm not mistaken, 17K for PAM5 is a goreng price..retail selling at 15K.. if you like it can take since it's very hard to come by ;)