Author Topic: So weird! While Omexx are at least 15% off, Rolex SS are out of stock!  (Read 7674 times)

Offline ethan89

To sum it all up (if I can)

1) SS Sports Model Rolex watches are well made reliable Tool Watches
2) Precious metals Rolex watches (sports or non-sports model) are Luxury Watches.
3) SS Sports Model Rolex watches prices at 2nd Hand/grey market are at Luxury Watch level.
4) Buy SS Sports Model Rolex watches at AD with MSRP is winning lottery.
5) Buy SS Sports Model Rolex watches at 2nd Hand/grey market is tycoon.

;D

Lol well said :thumbsup:

Many people now still go for "Rolex Lottery", as times go by, getting a high premium price Rolex SS is within reach at grey market but that will not satisfy some people desire to be his watch first owner.

The experience of getting a very own brand new watch at its boutique is totally different .

I agree. But the least I would expect is for a BNIB piece to not have a named warranty card. I am already with it being dated but having a name on it really peeves me off. I am already paying a huge premium for one and if the piece available has a named card, it might as well sell at pre-owned prices instead. For this reason, I have been putting off the purchase for a sports model for now.
The new Rolex/Tudor warranty card now do not included the Land Code and Name of Purchaser anymore.  :thumbsup:

What is land code?

Name of purchaser is still there...
Do you know Rolex/Tudor implemented new warranty card at second half of year 2020?

Land code or country code is three digit number on your Rolex/Tudor warranty card which refer to the country that the watch was original sent to from factory. Like 430 is Malaysia/Singapore, 888 is Hong Kong, 838 Is China, etc.

For new warranty card, you may refer to the link:
https://millenarywatches.com/new-rolex-warranty-card/

I don’t even see the seller or retailer name being printed on the new card too. I think the new card is much more simplicity in terms of overall information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline i.z.z

• Freshie

Look at this and do you think it's worth the RM55,900 RRP?

https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-omega-speedmaster-moonwatch-chronograph-39-7-mm-31130403001001
I guess it depends on the audience. If you ask speedy fans out there maybe they'll tell you it's worth it. Swiss matchmaking are very good at marketing hype. This particular speedy for example the hype is the cal 321. But I'm not sure if there will be a 'waitlist' like SS Rolex.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Potential_Highlight

I just got year 2020 preowned tudor and there's no name on the card, or at least the owner didn't put down his name.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
Nice, which model is that

Offline Cocas

Re: So weird! While Omexx are at least 15% off, Rolex SS are out of stock!
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2020, 10:41:31 AM »
Sigh .....

While waiting for a desired Rolex model available (only aim for Annual Calendar and not even SS sport model) at JB boutique.

I stupidly spent another RM 39k on 4 watches...

Offline aramis

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2020, 08:03:23 AM »
I just got year 2020 preowned tudor and there's no name on the card, or at least the owner didn't put down his name.

Nice, which model is that
79230N

Offline aramis

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2020, 08:04:17 AM »
Sigh .....

While waiting for a desired Rolex model available (only aim for Annual Calendar and not even SS sport model) at JB boutique.

I stupidly spent another RM 39k on 4 watches...
The force is strong eh? Hehe